Best Bands

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptinMalRen

02-10-2012

Hey summoners! I'm a huge music fan and am always looking for new stuff to listen to. Just wondering what are some of your favorite bands?

Mine include: The White Stripes, The Kills, Radiohead, The Dead Weather, Foo Fighters, The Raconteurs, Muse, The Hives, The Black Keys, The Smiths, Streetlight Manifesto, Cage The Elephant, The Fratellis, The Wombats, and The Avett Brothers.

Thanks!

CaptinMalRen

02-10-2012

Nice! Do you like The Temptations? They are by far my favorite band from the Motown era. You should check out Mayer Hawthorne (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBQFyP3dCkQ) Even though he's only in his early 30's he sings 60's style music.

CaptinMalRen

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohana Sushi View Post
I love the Temptations

Edit: This Mayer dude is awesome.
I know! I just found out about him a few weeks ago and have been listening to him non-stop.

Zhoulton

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptinMalRen View Post
Hey summoners! I'm a huge music fan and am always looking for new stuff to listen to. Just wondering what are some of your favorite bands?

Mine include: The White Stripes, The Kills, Radiohead, The Dead Weather, Foo Fighters, The Raconteurs, Muse, The Hives, The Black Keys, The Smiths, Streetlight Manifesto, Cage The Elephant, The Fratellis, The Wombats, and The Avett Brothers.

Thanks!
You should check out Sufjan Stevens.
Just search "Sufjan Stevens illinois".

Amberleh

02-10-2012

You should listen to Nightwish. Pretty sure Evanescence was inspired by them.

Except Nightwish isn't silly emo music. =3

Kryptix

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberleh View Post
You should listen to Nightwish. Pretty sure Evanescence was inspired by them.

Except Nightwish isn't silly emo music. =3
I do listen to Nightwish, they're just not on my "Favorite Band" list.

Quafaloonta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Upvoted for Foos. I like at least one song by pretty much all the other bands you mentioned also.

As for my favorite bands, I would probably have to say Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and At the Drive-In. Those are the only bands I can think of currently that I can listen to 6+ songs by and like/know all of them. So what's your favorite Foo song, OP?

Poslanec Bujdy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Korn, A7X, Slipknot, White Stripes, Within Temptation, Nightwish, Children of Bodom... cant think of any more now.

Hedonismb0t

02-10-2012

Anyone listen to Lordi?