@ SR players: Don't pick Sona if the enemy team picks Graves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenmar

02-10-2012

Look I know it is tempting to pick sona as she is a godly support champ but you aren't going to be able to harass graves and honestly Graves is the one champ that can trade back harder than what Sona an dish out.

Sona's Q range is less than Grave's Q range meaning that poke for poke Graves will come out on top. Also with his quickshot ability he can close the gap and trade even harder and don't forget his ult.

If you are going to pick Sona still then focus on playing passive instead of offensive. Your ult is needed more than simply trying to harass every opportunity possible and having you poked by 5 of grave's Q attacks doesn't help cause now you can be bursted down with one more Q and ult from Graves.

It is just safer to either pick a support that offers more sustain or have a carry that can counter push should Graves decide to push. AS tanky as Graves/Sona combo is(and it is about 55% dmg reduction at around level 8) right now his only counter is going to be either corki or MF. The Sivir nerf allows her to push back but screwing up her spell shield or not having soraka will make her too weak to pushing(just note that Morello is nerfing soraka so Graves is going to be even STRONGER next patch).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ozmega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

i tried to read.. i cant see a thing in this blurry text