Opinion on life steal quints

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AFK47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Thinking of getting them for junglers 6% from quints + 3% from masteries, 9% in total almost a vamp scepter at start.

Opinions?

BrotherCaine

02-09-2012

Good on some junglers. heavy auto attackers who scale early with attack speed.

Sion, Nocturne, High attack speed WW (no armour)

EDIT: not sure why i'm downvoted then the posters below me prattle on about spells clearing the jungle after I specificly mention lifesteal is good on junglers who don't have jungling spells but rely on auto attacks.

Carados

02-09-2012

If you're autoattacking 100% of the time with a Longsword and runes that affect your lifesteal, flat HP/5 heal fore more early game. And you want move speed on junglers.

And that you won't be autoattacking 100% of the time, as you need to move between camps.

They're terrible runes reserved for people who don't do math,.

Titan9900

02-09-2012

The life steal isn't as good as the spell vamp quint but that is just my opinion. Early game the life steal quint aren't that good, for example if you can do a 100 damage each auto attack you will only get 9 health back on 9%.

If you do get life steal quint you might be able to go a more damaging build early game but I personally don't like life steal quints for early game, late game they become pretty decent.

Carados

02-09-2012

The Spellvamp quints are also incredibly bad, for exactly the same reason.

Titan9900

02-09-2012

usually spells do more damage early game and have AOE effects meaning they give more back than a single auto attack.

Carados

02-09-2012

AoE spells give 33% return on spellvamp, as do a few dots.

And you get far less spellcasts then autoattack.

And even in a best case scenario, flat HP regen quints heal for more (as do lifesteal in this case).