how to play kennen and is kennen viable in ELO?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zionyx

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful View Post
katarina sucks big balls near kennen, generally katarina is a pretty bad choice in higher elo or ranked games.

lol?

tookietock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2010

kennen doesnt suck he could use some buffs but hes definately viable my latest game
17/0/20 if you want proof ill get screem shots

Leirkov

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookietock View Post
kennen doesnt suck he could use some buffs but hes definately viable my latest game
17/0/20 if you want proof ill get screem shots
Sorry but if you destroyed with him last game, that doesn't mean anything.

I could go 46-4-21 with Evelynn but does that make her viable at high ELO? No.

PanzerIVD

07-24-2010

IMO.

I don't think it's ever a question of "viability" the answer is: There are other heroes who can bring more to the table and do it better than this character. Near melee ulti, periodic stunner with an "escape" mechanism with poor hp does not ring too well against a group of good players. He's fun though, its just that there are better options .

neocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2010

He is awesome, always. Just learn to play him.

Nihil Sine Nefas

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful View Post
Dont listen to losers.

Buy him, he is awesome in any Elo.

As above said, Shaco is always banned and katarina sucks big balls near kennen, generally katarina is a pretty bad choice in higher elo or ranked games.
You've played a total of 2 ranked games, with 0 wins. You don't know what you're talking about. It's embarrassing.

Jí Won

07-24-2010

Wtf... DEFINETLY VIABLE
he is not hard to play at all
he is great and viable throughout the whole game

he can unload a TON of dps, great pusher/farmer, AOE STUN, can harass well too

u just need to rush a quick zhonya's ring and you should be fine in team fights, and u should never die in a 1v1 as kennen..

Quintessence

07-24-2010

hm, can akali compete in high level ELO?

Back2Bassics

07-24-2010

Kennen is more of a followup than anything else. His combo is best unleashed after a good initiator while everyone is focusing on everything else other than a little ball of electricity. In prolonged team battles, his place is on the outside throwing shurikens and attacking with a Rageblade.

Also, like others have said, his early game is very dominating if played correctly. Most people level shuriken first but I think some are starting to find that maxing out his W is a more reliable source of damage and harrass.

Kadanuumuu

07-24-2010

I might be wrong, but you seem new to the game. I'm also getting the impression you're about to choose your champion, and hope to get real good with that one champ, i advice against it. You should learn more then Kennan, knowing your enemy is a huge advantage. It'll obviously take longer to master 3-4 champs, but in the end you'll be a much better player.

Again, above assumes you're new and don't already know this. For example, I play Kayle, Trist, Trynda and some Shen, All are considered "viable" in high elo except Trynda(but he's hella fun).