how to play kennen and is kennen viable in ELO?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

07-23-2010

yea, i want to buy this hero but i don't know if it is any good i want to find a good hero to compete with :/

Mesa H

07-23-2010

Don't buy him. He's currently not viable in any ELO of games.

Quintessence

07-23-2010

oh ok, i see thank you...could you perhaps point me in the right direction hero wise for elo assassin?

CyanidePanda

07-24-2010

who said he isn't viable... he's just a tad bit harder to play maybe but played right man he gets annoying and can hurt. He's not a real assasin at least I don't see him as a higher quality one such as ezreal or Akali.

EdoMan

07-24-2010

kennen currently needs a buff, but he's my main and I enjoy playing him alot. I wouldn't recommend him for solo ranking games, but in a pre- made team kennen can be great.

ebs530

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
oh ok, i see thank you...could you perhaps point me in the right direction hero wise for elo assassin?
Either shaco or katarina, both are pretty good. However shaco is banned a lot, but katarina is a good choice.

Meep Nightmare

07-24-2010

Kennen is completely viable. He's more of a harrasser than anything else. Although he lacks damage early game, his great early game can make up for him. Kennen can only play through hit and run tactics. He cannot put up a 1 on 1 fight unless it involves running around and throwing marks and stunning whoever is behind you.

Sharkpower

07-24-2010

Kennen's pretty strong in TT. Salcepulse was playing him on TT yesterday and wrecking, and he's top 5 ELO.

Concentration

07-24-2010

There are better picks than kennen in TT.
His problem relies that he has to be in the middle of the battle in order to stun and AoE, which is exactly the place where he doesn't want to be since he's quite squishy. If he gets focused and/or catches the initial burst he'll either be dead or low HP'd.

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesa H View Post
Don't buy him. He's currently not viable in any ELO of games.
Dont listen to losers.

Buy him, he is awesome in any Elo.

As above said, Shaco is always banned and katarina sucks big balls near kennen, generally katarina is a pretty bad choice in higher elo or ranked games.