Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would you like a Valentine Theme?

I would LOVE a Valentines Theme! 10 45.45%
It would be cool 6 27.27%
I don't really care 3 13.64%
Sounds lame 3 13.64%
Voters 22 .

Valentine Style

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ICE Pain

02-09-2012

I think a great idea to get us into the mood of Valentine's Day would be to do the same thing you did around Christmas time; Put some nifty things into the map! Throw some hearts in there =D

It would not only give it a neat look but maybe help a few players would understand that League of Legends loves us too =D

Just my opinion, or maybe have some character skins based on the Valentine Style... "Loveable Annie" "Cutie pie Sona" or "Lover-Boy Shen"

Not many people realized that Valentine's day is even significant, Well if you look at statistics, there have been tons of marriages made because of Valentine's day, And that itself; is Special!

Enjoy Valentines Day!
Love,
MayCause

ICE Pain

02-11-2012

Looks like the votes are looking good.

Now all we can do is hope Riot truly loves their players.

Spread the love,
MayCause

Kenkenkenkenken

02-11-2012

You can't expect them to make a entirely new map in a matter of days. Wait till next year.

ImpactuxPro

Recruiter

02-11-2012

bussy post man

ICE Pain

02-11-2012

Quote:
Kenkenkenkenken:
You can't expect them to make a entirely new map in a matter of days. Wait till next year.

I'm not asking for an entirely new map.

If you would have seen the christmas theme, you would understand what i'm talking about. If you didn't let me fill you in; On Christmas they added some nutcrackers and some presents into Summoners Rift and Twisted Treeline that was just for graphical effect.

The new map design would only take 2-3 days to make and could get everyone into the valentines mood.

To conclude, I wasn't asking for a new map, Just a new "Style"

Gexus

Recruiter

02-11-2012

This could be good for people who don't have anything to do on Valentine's day, but enjoy the holiday. Not sure if they'll consider it this year, but it would be nice for next year.