Freazing in game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mzz

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazhang View Post
and no riot posts. Shocker.
I've been waiting 1 week + 3 days

Tolven

02-19-2012

keep bumping then

Mzz

02-19-2012

........................................bump...... .....................................

Mzz

02-19-2012

bump........ riot? make me lose more games for making me dc in game honestly respond at least saying your taking a look into this ffs a week and bit and no response honestly????????????

Mzz

02-19-2012

bump

Mzz

02-19-2012

bump

Virus Scan Me

02-19-2012

Originally Posted by Ouranois
?YESSSS I get into the game and the only thing I can do is type messages. The interface doesn't work and everything was fine before the patch. Come on Riot games... Get better programmers or give me my money back.

I had the same issue +1

Alexander Blade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

I've been waiting a near month for this issue to get resolved/addressed.

Though someone did try help me once I submitted a support ticket... needless to say the "help," I was getting was simply a member of the support team insisting that the issue was on my side. At first that was believable since my Netalyzr said I was experiencing 3/% packet losses and some transient outages... but now I'm not so sure that it's entirely on my end since this issue is happened to people who aren't me or close to me. Specifically, y'all.

Mzz

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Blade View Post
I've been waiting a near month for this issue to get resolved/addressed.

Though someone did try help me once I submitted a support ticket... needless to say the "help," I was getting was simply a member of the support team insisting that the issue was on my side. At first that was believable since my Netalyzr said I was experiencing 3/% packet losses and some transient outages... but now I'm not so sure that it's entirely on my end since this issue is happened to people who aren't me or close to me. Specifically, y'all.
Yup this is a complete joke on how there not even going to respond to us

iLuq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

I got this problem too, I couldn't play in the last 10 days..

BUMP!