Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Freazing in game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delth88

02-14-2012

Quote:
IR Mzz:
Im still waiting, I heard riot is really good at helping there players.

they lied to you, I've been waiting for a solution for weeks and still nothing

Mzz

02-15-2012

Help me please someone

Rhitral

02-15-2012

Bump, the game is unplayable ATM and I'm pretty sure is not my internet connection.

Mzz

02-15-2012

Bump riot where are you ffs

Mzz

02-15-2012

bump.... ffs

Zaouron

02-15-2012

well, i enabled QoS on my network and the problem went away for a couple days. It has since started back up over the last couple days.

I still play normal 5's with friends but am not going to risk playing ranked until i know this issue is gone for good.

It would be nice if we could at least get a red acknowledging that they know about the issue and are looking into it.

EDIT: Just finished a game as nunu. I had this issue crop up about every 3 minutes through the whole game. It was, by far, the most annoying thing ever.

Mzz

02-15-2012

Quote:
Zaouron:
well, i enabled QoS on my network and the problem went away for a couple days. It has since started back up over the last couple days.

I still play normal 5's with friends but am not going to risk playing ranked until i know this issue is gone for good.

It would be nice if we could at least get a red acknowledging that they know about the issue and are looking into it.

EDIT: Just finished a game as nunu. I had this issue crop up about every 3 minutes through the whole game. It was, by far, the most annoying thing ever.

agreed, there just ignoring us...

Mzz

02-16-2012

sigh................ bump

Mzz

02-16-2012

Think you cant get rid of me by not replying
RIOT??? i will never give up!!! respond and help the community FFS

Alexander Blade

02-16-2012

Welcome to the club. -_-