Various problems after patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RenegadeTQ

05-24-2012

Everything was fine today until just now when I logged in. I didn't notice a new patch but I was prompted to accept the the agreement like you do after every patch and I did. Upon logging in I see that the entire screen is black except for the game options bar at the top..so I logout and relog.

Now I see I have no friends online and no clanmates in the chat channel. I log out and back in again and see just 1 friend (that's also not right). I start up a ranked game and for 4 games in a row now the pregame chat does not work. After games it says everybody has left post-game lobby immediately and that's unusual. Also in game a few times I've been mashing certain skills and they just wont' go off. One game I was Graves and I was just gonna ult a minion wave for ****s and giggles and it wouldn't go off. I tried casting the normal way, smartcasting, etc multiple times and it just wouldn't go off. This happened with Vayne's roll another game.

RenegadeTQ

05-24-2012

Bump.

RenegadeTQ

05-25-2012

Another bump.

chaostheatre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

ill bump for first half

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-25-2012

Given those symptoms, my first guess would be you're having internet connection problems. Can you post a netalyzr results link.