Freazing in game

1234511 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mzz

02-09-2012

Ever since this patch i've been getting dc'd in game NEVER has this happened to me before, Everyone in my vent is also having this problem.
My character just stops moving, cant controll it. but everyone else around me is walking around able to kill me as i cant react. I don't have LOLreplay so that cant me the problem help me?

My internet is super fine.
nor is my computer the issue, i get 80-120 fps in game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Whew! That's a lot of pages. This is my first time seeing this thread, so sorry we missed this one guys.

First the bad news, we have posted in a number of threads like this, escalated these issues a few times and in pretty much every case so far, this has ended up being a client side problem. While it's not impossible for it to be a League-based issue, since this is affecting so few players and because the fixes have pretty much been entirely client side, my guess is that's where any fix would have to be found.

If you're still running into this problem, the first thing we need is:

1. A complete description of the problem from each person. If it's different from the OP's info, please make sure you make a note of that. Also note when it started for you.
2. A copy of your Netalyzr results link, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...erkeley.edu%2F
3. In-game logs from a game where you had this issue, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...f-legends-logs (Note please attach any logs DO NOT copy paste)
4. Where you are connecting from geographically.

Also, in the future if you are having trouble finding player-player support on the forums, please feel free to send in a ticket to Riot Support Staff anytime at, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/a...s_requests/new

Days waiting for help 33 - Only took 33 days to get a reply

Problem
In-game freezing
Not able to move character but others are able to move, Your basicly a free kill waiting there as you watch your self die
During the freeze there is a internet connection
There was NO loss of internet, was able to browse as this was going on
Only way i found to fix this was X out of the game reload and it would be fine for another 10 mins and i would get the freeze again
As a note - when this freeze happens it's a 100% loss but i don't think we would see any refund of Ratting on this problem
UPDATE

Had my internet company come out and take a look nothing is wrong with connection nothing was found wrong. He aslo took a look at my computer which is a beast cutom built. There's nothing wrong with my computer nor internet.

Solution:

Nothing, Riot doesn't care

Players with same problem that have posted to this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nöm View Post
been having similar issue, playing fine then just d/c randomly. Its becoming a huge pain in the ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouranois View Post
?YESSSS I get into the game and the only thing I can do is type messages. The interface doesn't work and everything was fine before the patch. Come on Riot games... Get better programmers or give me my money back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredericolop View Post
GAH! Ikr, guys? I'm having the same issues |: I randomly freeze in game and lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taehoonger View Post
This is destroying my games and my enjoyment of this game considerably. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaouron View Post
i'm having this same problem. i've submitted a couple logs so far explaining the issue. it seems to be an outbound packet bottleneck of some sort. i dont know what's causing the issue, but it only happens when i have LoL running.

it's been happening to me for the last 4 or so days. lose control of my champ for 3-4 seconds every couple minutes to sometimes only once per game.

it's starting to get extremely aggravating and i wish riot would at least acknowledge that they're looking into it.

EDIT: also, downvote the spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazhang View Post
Yay for other people having my issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilioSant View Post
Same problem here, wasn't able to play properly since las patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylando View Post
Having the same issue here myself. Riot needs to fix this problem. I can't even play the game like this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Killa III View Post
You can add this to your list of Quotes cuz this has been happening ever since the nautlilus patch.

There have been moments throughout the game where I'm in the middle of a team fight and all of a sudden Me, myself and I just freeze while everything else around continues. Then i die, and the team starts to complain. There have also been times where it freezes and i have to completely log back in and when that happened to me, it was happening to others in the lobby as well.

Please fix this riot. and also fix the rune combiner. My runes are startin to get all jumbled and what not.

Mzz

02-09-2012

help?

Mzz

02-09-2012

bump

Nöm

02-09-2012

been having similar issue, playing fine then just d/c randomly. Its becoming a huge pain in the ass

Mzz

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nöm View Post
I hear ya waiting for riot to respond

Sweet Dank Kush

02-09-2012

Yep its happend to over 80,000 people and riot replies with "sorry guys but my hands are tied". I mean wtf is that, thousands of people cant even play a game cause you guys "cant do anything" about it. I cant even play this game anymore. I've tryed every thing, tested everything and nothin has changed. I'd like a refund if riot will not let me play one of my favorite game (not any more).

Ouranois

02-09-2012

?YESSSS I get into the game and the only thing I can do is type messages. The interface doesn't work and everything was fine before the patch. Come on Riot games... Get better programmers or give me my money back.

Fredericolop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

GAH! Ikr, guys? I'm having the same issues |: I randomly freeze in game and lag.

Taehoonger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

This is destroying my games and my enjoyment of this game considerably. :/

Mzz

02-10-2012

Bump still waiting for riot to respond sigh...

1234511 ... 32