The Rift's biggest flaw.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CompanionSphere

02-09-2012

it's simple. the reason why summoner's rift is terrible is that a large percentage of the games played are ACTUALLY over in the first 10 minutes of the game...but the god **** map lasts 30-40 minutes. it is a major major fundamental issue. the reason why this is the case is the shift in power associated with a single kill in the laning phase. the gold bonus, plus exp, plus the walk back time...is ridiculous. there are many other ways for the game to end within 10 minutes...any single other person on your team can die 3 times to...nearly anyone; making the game so lopsided in one team's favor that it takes careful or lucky play the rest of the game to turn around.

simple solution, reduce kill rewards. lower it slightly, see if it changes this ****ing terrible dynamic of the game...and change it again if it needs it. so stupid playing a ****ing game for 45 minutes when it was over at 10 minutes. the excuse that you can surrender at 20 minutes is retarded to. its not being stuck that is dumb, its the fact that games become so severely lopsided that turning it around is ridiculously difficult. not saying it doesn't happen...it just should be a closer game for a longer period of of the game. if this doesn't change, i'm moving on. life is too short my friends.

Newatdizbrah

02-09-2012

Looks like someone gave up first blood.

AutoSys

02-09-2012

I have been in a few games where the enemy is up 20 kills to our 10.

We end up winning because the champs we played are late game bloomers.

Playing solo queue is like russian roulette. Only the gun has 5 bullets and one empty chamber.

alderbury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

to be honest, one can fail hard in laning phase, but when it comes to team fights, someone that's 0/3/0 can still do well because of their role in team fights. The game isn't over until it's over

imDiabolic

02-10-2012

You stupid.

PlugginUrMom

02-10-2012

Why would anyone play early game, or snowball champs then? If the game was this way everyone would play Nasus/Veigar and go 0-4 and then eat everybody later because the 4-0 barely has a gold/lvl advantage on them and they just risked there lives to farm as hard as possible because dying in lane phase barely mattered. Sounds terrible to me.