6300 ip champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperSnaps

02-10-2012

If you haven't already narrowed down your decision, I would suggest shaco. I know he isn't 6300, but he is the epitemy of what you are looking for. Jungler, Assassin, and stealth all in one. He tends to be mana hungry only in early game, however if you jungle, blue buff fixes that. Gl and hope you find someone that you enjoy.

bdawg001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSnaps View Post
If you haven't already narrowed down your decision, I would suggest shaco. I know he isn't 6300, but he is the epitemy of what you are looking for. Jungler, Assassin, and stealth all in one. He tends to be mana hungry only in early game, however if you jungle, blue buff fixes that. Gl and hope you find someone that you enjoy.
Shaco is only good if he is used properly to dominate the enemy team early game so that he can force a victory by having an underfed enemy and a fed team. Even if Shaco gets a few kills though, he will always suck late game and can be detrimental to his own team if they cannot win the game fast enough. He is hard to play at lvl 30 but is better at <lvl 30 blind pick games imo. Your best bet would be to go with Skarner as he is ranked by Stonewall as the best jungler in the game. Good luck!

Kronos701

02-11-2012

Midget Ninja Wins

hi im yankee

02-11-2012

Kennennnnnn... =.o

Overrwatcher

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatronofSnark View Post
Skarner, IMO is a really good 6300. Any of the new champs are viable as well.
So they buffed Skarner.

I remember some time back when Skarner was released. He sucked so much.

TheDiver

02-15-2012

I already have Shaco lol......well there goes lee sin tried him out today and im not good or bad with him but i think i might get skarner im playing shaco right now in normal anyways....lol

TheDiver

02-15-2012

Skarner Talon or Nocturne

CheersAllAround

02-15-2012

nocturne is mean as anything. tonnes of fun to play

UsedTissue

02-15-2012

I think you should get wukong
very easy to play

Hyosun

02-15-2012

the better you get with lee the more you own and the more fun you have. He's just got a high learning curve.