Delepitores Dominion Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delepitore

02-09-2012

Current status: OFFLINE- having FPS issues

Stream: http://www.own3d.tv/live/8815

Current Hidden Elo- 1725 before it became hidden

I figure we could use some more Dominion streamers. So I'll volunteer myself. I generally play solo queue.

Varied Playing Times
Typical Times 5pm-12pm pst

Main Champion Picks-
Wukong
Olaf
Jarvan
Other Bruisers but I mix it up quite a bit

I'll bump this thread when I turn on my stream to try to get some viewers.

Basoosh

02-09-2012

I'd be super grateful if you could record the matches. My times to watch streams is usually absurd hours of the morning.

Delepitore

02-09-2012

I'll start recording them then, trying to help out the community the best that I can.

Sauron

02-09-2012

Its hard to understand you on the stream or hear any sound effects aside from the announcer. The bass is super high on everything.

lbgsloan

02-09-2012

I really don't get why Janna's teammates are losing it on her for wanting to end a 4v5. It's obviously unrecoverable. Not with Pantheon rushing Mallet.

Nekrogen

02-09-2012

Tuning in as well. Good time to start streaming; whets my appetite for when I get home :P. Audio is ok, music is way too low now but everything else seems to be ok. If you have a bit more upload bandwidth, I would recommend increasing the audio bitrate just a tad.

And before you ask Sauron, yes I have some time to watch due to rediculous compile times. Comparable to our queue times huehue.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
Tuning in as well. Good time to start streaming; whets my appetite for when I get home :P. Audio is ok, music is way too low now but everything else seems to be ok. If you have a bit more upload bandwidth, I would recommend increasing the audio bitrate just a tad.

And before you ask Sauron, yes I have some time to watch due to rediculous compile times. Comparable to our queue times huehue.
http://xkcd.com/303/

Nekrogen

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinzigerAI View Post
Pretty much

Kolos1001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

nice job at the end there.

Nekrogen

02-09-2012

Do enjoy your music