Morello! Twisted Treeline Won't Forget!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alan MQ

03-15-2012

TT is dying

JKrentzien

03-16-2012

bump

xqrzd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

bump
TT is my favorite map

Prince Jarvan lV

03-16-2012

So I saw the first red reply, and got very excited to see what kind of information was being passed, so then I read 8 pages of bumps looking for more red. It was almost like a strip tease. One red but no more :'( KEEP BUMPING TT'ers!!!!

bump heheh

JKrentzien

03-19-2012

bump

King of Onions

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

bump

JKrentzien

03-20-2012

bump

JKrentzien

03-22-2012

bump

JamJarsook

03-22-2012

Somewhere in this thread Morello says again that both TT and Crystal Scar do not get the attention they deserve and they will get changes as soon as they can be made. Nothing concrete could be said about what changes will occur though, as the over arching point of thread was that they had new content in the works but they are not at liberty to say anything specifically.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1877862

TrenixPL

03-22-2012

Why do people keep talking about jungling in 3v3? It won't ever work, there will always be solo lane and a duo lane. No matter what you change in jungling, there will not be a jungler. The only real jungler is the player who's in solo lane.

One of the biggest reasons why it's like that is because the map is rather small compared to summoner's rift. Players can easily be discovered and ganked in the jungle. There are also two jungles, the top and the middle. Both teams share these jungles, where as in summoner's rift, you dont.

This is coming from someone who's played over 800+ games in twisted treeline. Besides, I hate junglers so I'm glad it isn't possible in 3v3. If it will be, then I'll have a problem and might even consider quitting the game. This is not even a threat, I'm dead serious.