no one plays karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mlyy

02-10-2012

I think she could use an extra stack on meditation. She could use, perhaps, a bit less cool down time on meditation as well during the early game and being a bit less dependant on cdr items.

Emeraldw

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilltestingman View Post
her heal is strong, her shield is retardedly strong, 10% increase in speed and 10% decrease is always nice + the high burst damage.

Not only is she a strong support, but her burst is uncanny. If she gets buffed, she'll be too strong.

She's fine just the way she is, but IMO people are used to the normal supports used in games. But karma with Rylais is no fun to play against.
All that happens if she gets farm. Without farm she is "meh" at best. Plus she lacks a hard CC which many support have. A silence from Soraka can be a stun against some champions and then she has massive healing and sustain.

Karma in Dominion is great. She actually gets to be the support/AP she should be, but compared to Janna, soraka, sona, alistar, her value just isn't there without AP.

PlugginUrMom

02-10-2012

Quadra in normals, Karma OP!

epiccog

02-10-2012

yea i agree with most of you. in the current suoort meta you get 0 CS and karma need a bit more gold then other support to be god. i think there could be some things they cahnge to fit her into the meta a little bit better.they day i see her in a tournament i will be blown away.