Have 6300 IP, who should I buy and why

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HostileHobo93

02-08-2012

Looking for a new mid, or top that can put out good damage, decent survivability and is fun

watkinsgamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

so your looking for a champion that is 6300 or less and as long as you play them right will not die very often and can do damage. hmm.... let me think.... all of them? can you be more specific bra? like ad carry or something?

nsfc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Go for Rumble. He can mid or top, his defenses and damage are solid. And he's a great bully, you can make people flip out with him. It's hilarious.

MochiZ

02-08-2012

Lux~enough range you are hard to reach with 2 CC you are hard to catch.
all ranged AD~range always make you safe...
Ziggs~ easy farmer and great Ultr with a good CC
GP~orange...make you safe.
Morgana~10%~30% spell vamp with one good CC.
Sejuani~a tank can do good damage...

Careful with the assassin and gank then you are ok to go....

Naitavi

02-08-2012

Anivia!

matt012106

02-08-2012

Well I don't know which champions you do or do not own and since you've left me a very, very general criteria I must warn you in advance that I may name some champions you've already purchased. I'm also under the assumption that you're seeking 6300 ip champions because you've included that specific figure.

Top Lane:

Yorick - Personal favorite. A lot of fun, high burst, ridiculous sustain, and ulting the right person allows for insane damage output.

Rumble - Strong pusher, huge teamfight potential, double harpooning basically guarantees you a kill on a fleeing enemy, tanky, and requires no resource in order to cast, only cooldowns.

Shyvana - I'm actuallly not totally positive about this pick. She seems like she'd be a lot of fun but I personally believe she excels in the jungle. Lots of friends swear by solo top Shyvana though, so maybe. Tanky, strong jump/initiate, good pushing, also restricted only by cooldowns.

Mid Lane: (I don't really play mages but these are the ones I've noticed are most dominant in lane).

Fizz - Counters just about every mid when played correctly. his ult is a decent initiating tool with high damage, small AoE, and an incredible slow + knock up. Only real con is that he's melee but he has two jumps and an invulnerability move so it's doesn't matter as much.

Viktor - Unappreciated champion. With the new buff he can trade with his Q because it usually shields him before he gets hit. His E range is ridiculous and he has all around high burst. Gravity field provides strong utility with AoE slows/stuns. His ult doesn't seem good on paper, but a friend dropped one on me as a Cho'gath with around 70 MR and it ended up dealing 1600 damage. (He had a lot of spell pen)

Brand - Strong stun, incredibly high burst, and proper ult use more or less ends teamfights. Seems a bit more challenging to play due to being all skillshots and how easy it is for teams to spread out before or while he ults, although the disruption it causes is still a nice side-effect.

iKoala

02-08-2012

Kennen is good in any lane

Malkoto

02-08-2012

i like irelia top lane, and ahri mid lane, they both are slightly on the hard to use side though

cycostinkoman

02-08-2012

Kennen or fizz.