calling Ks at level 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildAppgle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-19-2012

i only call 'ks' when i can kill the enemy by myself and my teammate just come and give a hit to take my kill...that's even more annoying

Lune OWNED

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

o.o

LTC Ambrose

02-19-2012

Haha, it's funny that you should mention this... I had to lecture some dude in a game the other day.
He kept flying off the handle when hes lanemate would "KS" and i had to break it down for him.

"This is a team-based game, not Call of Duty. If you have ever seen MLG play for this game, you'd know that kills make no difference. You can go 5/7/20 as a support or tank, and as long as your team wins, you're basically a hero. Compared to the guy who just complains about his K/D and doesn't help his team one bit." The weirdest part, is that the dude actually thought about it, and apologized. Something you never tend to see in online games. haha.

I mean, kills are obviously helpful, and nobody likes a noob who feeds the other team, but Kill stealing shouldn't ever be a consideration. WINS are what count, not your K/D.
XD

DubstepHippos

02-20-2012

Lol remember a game I played with Xin Zhao just recently. I "KSed" 5 kills when its clear that they would not have killed them alone as most of the time they walked away with less than 10% hp. Arrrrgggghhhh, I hate it.

AutoSys

02-20-2012

I find it worse when they get all the kills and continue to farm. You get choked out by your own team mate. Then late game they call you noob for having little to no kills some asissts and little cs.

Played Ryze with a Vayne in lane. Needless to say when it came late game I was next to useless.

I will only play with friends now. If I get a kill then my lane mate can have the creep wave and vice versa.

Maliton

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoman321 View Post
Yea when ever i play sona there is usually at least one time where i get the kill thanks to my power chord as the get away from the carry. They should be grateful for the assist gold
Ya i feel ya with that one. In a ranked game last week i was sona with a cait bot lane. We were pushed down on our own turret and the opposing jungler came down and they tried to dive gank us. Cait was at like 450 health and i was just over 3/4 of mine at level 8 or so. Well the bear runs onto the turret and ali and ashe charge in as well. Voli tosses cait and draws the agro from the tower as ashe ults. I flashed out of the arrow path and tossed a heal followed by my q. The q hit both ali and voli taking some health out. As cait goes down i see ziggs ult circle on the ground just as my ult comes off cd and i nail the ult on all 3. Ziggs ult hits voli and ali square and gets some of ashe. So at this point i hit q again and get a kill on ali and hit voli again as he runs and the turret finished him off giving me a double. Ashe meanwhile starts to run as i hit my e giving me a power chord ready as i hit her with the slowed chord. Ashe then steps into caits trap allowing me to get a clean q off on her for the triple kill. Both cait and ziggs rage as to why i didnt let them get the kills. Now correct me if im wrong but isnt 3 for 1 a win for the team? Plus theres no guarantee that we get all 3 kills otherwise. Or am i just another ks support ahole?

Zairex

02-20-2012

I always play Karthus mid and I always push R to help my team get kills rather than securing them for myself. Good Karthus players should be able to use their Q,W,& E to get kills.

Just don't call KS and nobody will really be mad. I have lost countless games because of fights between team members resulting in AFK or even intentionally feeding. 5/35/2 twitch is my worst case so far....

YokoNomi

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zairex View Post
I always play Karthus mid and I always push R to help my team get kills rather than securing them for myself. Good Karthus players should be able to use their Q,W,& E to get kills.

Just don't call KS and nobody will really be mad. I have lost countless games because of fights between team members resulting in AFK or even intentionally feeding. 5/35/2 twitch is my worst case so far....
I always abuse all of my skills as a karthus, however I'm the type to wait until I see the enemy champ running away and my ally is unable to progress towards that kill. Mainly just to avoid ksing them if they can secure it.

The reason for that is firstly because I can not predict how my team mate will do in a fight. With how vast your cd is on karthus's ult early game, you really need to use that sparingly for when it could really matter. Plus, I like to avoid the "YOU KS ME KARTHUS TROLOLO" comments if I accidentally last hit with the ult rather than support. So it's more of a last resort than a constant abuse when I play I guess.

Boondoxxed

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilliCheese View Post
this really annoys the hell out of me. I am tired of playing games with people that just care about their kill count. Summoners Rift is a team game and NO ONe should be calling KS at this point. We play as a team and try and win as a team. Sorry to ***** but anyone else feel the same?

-ChilliCheese
^ this

Iliketurtle

02-20-2012

People earn kills and its a team game this KS BS will never end