calling Ks at level 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JackalopeGod

02-18-2012

I only get mad when an unskilled unfed noncarry comes and steals my kill while i'm carying. Or when i save someones life, they run away then at the last second turn and get last hit. It's just ungrateful and rude.

Nwa Compton

02-18-2012

Judging by your name you are a young kid that calls kids noobs.

JackalopeGod

02-18-2012

Judging by your name you're the same. What does that have to do with the conversation?

JackalopeGod

02-18-2012

And no. I don't call people noobs and I'm not a kid. Just because I disagree with you doesn't make me wrong. I don't call ks. But it is irksome when someone does something like what I've talked about. It's a team game like you said. So be a good team-mate and don't do something like that. And if you do apologize at least. It's called not being intolerable. Usually the people that ks are people that are feeding. And they're usually the ones calling people noobs. This is just from my experience though. And only my opinion. You may not agree. It doesn't really matter to me. I'm just putting in my thoughts. Take it or leave it.

Viscosity Factor

02-18-2012

In PvP, all's fair in my opnion, enemy needs to die as fast as possible. I play AD carry mostly and don't care if someone else gets it- thats still gold for our team and not for theirs.

Bots however... since the AI is quite predictable it's easy to KS, and very annoying. Right up there with building snowball items and talking trash to people who aren't doing so well (that's what bots are for, right?).

seagull1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

when you carry a poor team, and get called a kill stealer when no one has more than 5 assist... yeah it happened

Vaelendon

02-19-2012

i call ks when someone tower dives takes the kill i was gonna get and dies and gives the enemy a kill

or when someone like ashe wastes her ulti to take a kill i already had

LuckHard

02-19-2012

ks will always be a problem in any game mmo, and this simple truth.

YokoNomi

02-19-2012

Gold is gold, don't be hatin on those wanting what they should have gotten. Hell I'd love to finish my build as much as the next person with the gold kills can give, especially as a damager/carry.

With this note in light, **** them ksing tanks.

GODZIL5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

like i really dont care if its 2 vs 1 and i do all the damage and i dont get the kill but what pisses me off is when im with an amumu and he ults to get the last hit.