Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

calling Ks at level 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

youngbasedking

02-16-2012

Usually don't call it ever and it's not like people listen when you do call them out on it. Don't usually mind it myself, but I do mind when I need the kill and that certain teammate just does the last hit even though I had it handled from the start.

Recently, I was Riven and I ganked a squishy crossing the river. I took that champ down to a small sliver of health. I had the last broken wings(Q) to use so there no way that champ escapes. Kat comes in and shumpos, taking the kill. Two of my other teammates were nearby, but they just watched. No other enemies where anywhere close our location -_-.

OninomizuRaaxon

02-16-2012

Playing Singed, go into against an enemy, both at full health, whittling him down to be able to kill him, two seconds off poison killing him, only to have a Twisted Fate Gate in and take the kill.

Yes, I am level 30. Yes, I will ***** about this, because this was an intentional killsteal, rather than just someone accidentally getting the last hit.

PressF1

02-17-2012

It's pretty annoying when you have a teammate who just sits there doing nothing until they can last hit your kills though.

UknowsI

02-17-2012

I once ganked bot as the jungler, got a double kill, and was told to stop invading their lane and taking their kills.

Viaz

02-17-2012

As long as the kill is acquired it doesn't matter who gets awarded with it. Make the effort count is all i would care about

FatalMyron

02-18-2012

I hate lux players who take my kills. AHHHHHH laser.

202halffound

02-18-2012

I would actually prefer people to ks, because then we get more team gold overall.

KillerJaedong

02-18-2012

If there is even a slightest chance the player might not get the kill, I'm all for someone else taking the last hit.

If it's totally obvious that the person who did all the work for a kill will get the last hit, I don't think someone else should take it.

However, if you think about it. 1kill and 1assist is better for your team as a whole.
KS is only a matter in solo que because alot of times some person with less skill will "steal" your kill and you feel it's a waste.

Usually you can't say it's OK or not OK. It depends on many factors.
If you're solo lane and behind, you'd want the kill when your lane is ganked to catch up imo.

wrecheddave

02-18-2012

Kill secured

lockpooh

02-18-2012

A few games ago our Sona was dangerously low and on the run but non of us were close enough to help. She was headed towards bottom turret alone after her escape using shurelya's. Their whole team was on her and she was an easy kill. 3 of us teleported to the ward in the bush near bottom turret and our shen used his ult to shield in as they caught up to her, we went in for a 4 an easy quarda and I was the only one to die (as karthus). Favorable exchange that gave use 2 turrets.

The kill isn't secured till the target is dead.