calling Ks at level 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrang

02-13-2012

If you don't actually intend on KS, then just say "sry, ks not intended". They can't get mad at you.

Most of the time, after you say that, ppl will be like "alrite" or "np then".

And if you are support, and accidentally killed enemy, just tell them you are autoatking, cuz that's usually what happen.

Problem solved.

Wolofoloto

02-13-2012

Oh look its this thread again.

Kalafai

02-13-2012

I solo Soraka top.

2 kills happen within 5 seconds of eachother before 2 minute mark.

Tristana on bot calls me out for stealing first blood, then walks into tower.

Yep.

AlphaAsian

02-13-2012

I had a game where I went mid and our Akali and Urgot went top. The Akali got mad because they got like 5 kills top, but Urgot got them all and kept raging about KS. Then they went bot to gank and Urgot got another kill so Akali got pissy about it and started just running down mid and fed the enemy Lux, so I got raped and we lost the game because it was 4v5 and the other team got sorta fed. Hate those people.

YoloSquid

02-13-2012

One I love is playing a burst champ like Akali or LeBlanc and doing most of the damage then getting the kill off an auto attack. Then my teammate that's attacking them too but hasn't done even close to what I did calls ks.

Drunk Klaus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

when somone says "ks" i say "lol" and proceed to mute them and report for unskilled when the game is over

Vikaryous

02-14-2012

Had a straight AP Maokai. Doran's Ring start, Sorc Shoes, Kage's, rushed Rabadon's. I confess I haven't played Maokai much, but I don't think that's how you do it. He repeatedly berates our Ashe that was in bottom lane with him for "being a noob", but would repeatedly initiate fights outnumbered and OOM. Whatever, at least he's positive, I don't say anything except to cut out the negativity.

Maokai is chasing someone with a sliver of health through the jungle (can't remember who). They Flash away over a wall. Maokai is clearly not going to get the kill. Fizz jumps in from top and secures it. Maokai proceeds to say "KS" about 30 times before leaving, ten minutes into the game. I seriously, seriously, seriously hate this bull****.

If you want to drool over your high K;D and have Mommy pat you on the head and tell you how special you are, go back to Halo or CoD or TF2. Leave my team game in peace

yadiiebloodshed

02-14-2012

wew. a few weeks ago, i played normal games with random people. using morgana, i went mid. top mf with sejuani. bot vayne and sona. game goes on as our team are leading but then **** thing is, mf didnt join us in teambattle, instead she hides it the bush and ksing. i was like okay, maybe thats was a mistake but i was wrong. she keeps doing that again and again. she jungling, laning a bit, hides when teambattle start, enemy team health low, she came out and use ulti. -.- wtf is wrong with these kind of players? honestly i prefer battling against bots than pvp team with these kind of people. kinda pissed me off a lot.

Kietter

02-14-2012

If this game was run by dragons. You would never complain.

Skartelly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

it's annoying being called KS if you really helped kill the guy, but by other side it's really annoying that kind of player who only attacks enemies after the enemy it's with low life, or saves the ult to finalize enemies even if the team is going to kill the guy without it...