calling Ks at level 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roger Barbossa

02-11-2012

just a thought though, if you always concern about KS, and enemies got away cause you did not take your chance to finish him off, that wouldn't be a good thing for the team especially in late-game.

Sarindanas

02-11-2012

I was just in a game where we were doing well, I had no deaths, 5 assists and no kills at the 20 minute mark along with 150 cs. however, the reason I had 0 kills as an AD carry in the bot lane was that every time our jungler would gank bot, our volibear who had decided to play bot with us, would run in at the last second and execute them when they were at 50 health and my attack was about to kill them, every single time. and so he had 5 kills, but he kept on insisting that he was invincible or some such BS, and chasing them and then dying, so he had 7 deaths.

at about 20 minutes, volibear decides to leave and never come back, so it goes from a game where even though i was not getting fed, we were at least barely winning, to a game where we were 4v5 against a team that wasn't full of idiots, so we were screwed. If i had been slightly more fed I might have been able to turn things around or at least contribute more, but because volibear had to take every single kill, I got no feed the whole game.

also, In certain games, I usually play Sona or soraka in ranked, and when my q accidentily kills a champ I make sure to apologize, because frankly, I don't need a lot of gold. but your AD carry does.

GabrielRain

02-11-2012

i'm seeing ks called a lot more lately. no bueno

lockpooh

02-11-2012

This is happening a lot as well. I find these people are the ones who try to catch a kennen and get kited around the map while the enemy team takes our inhib. They also seem to end up with neg score at the end w/ very few assists.

Had a game where our volibear was trying to defend our red against 2 of them. They were all at about half health when I got there and got I the kills. Volibear got mad and spammed about how I KS. I asked him if he preferred I not move in and attack a target he is on, he said yeah and told me to F off and he can do it alone. Doesn't need my help.

Later on he went on 3 people who were at slightly less then half health top lane, I was close but sat in the bushes near our turret. Sona ult, AoE heal, heal, poppy knockback and yeah he wasn't doing well. But I left him and he died. I went in to clean up for a triple kill and he raged. Said I should have helped.

I find you can't please these people, they want you to help get them down and back off so they can get the killing blow. They don't want to play with others, they want others to admire them and call them l33t gods.

I can care less, I play karthus so my ult always cleans up. =)

AirLocked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

calling KS is very childish.

Ready Steady Go

02-11-2012

i have 4-5 assists per game that would have been MY kill...had i not played you know...likea team...and gave ti to the ad carry because they need it more than me...some people really need to learn what a team game is.

Podoks Monster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

I main with Sona. Many times I can reach the fleeing enemy when he's just past his turret and get the kill. It's not on purpose to "steal". But it is on purpose to make sure he/she doesn't get away. In chat I usually say, "Sorry, that was yours". And I am sorry. I didn't want the credit or the gold. But I'm not sorry for the fact the opponent is dead and we can attack the turret. It IS a team game. And both apologizing for getting the credit for the kill, and yet making sure the enemy is dead is all good for the team. So maybe we just need to promote apologizing in chat. Not letting the enemy get away for the sake of being called a KSer.

IshiFox

02-12-2012

I know right, the other day I had an LB accusing me of ksing for almost an hour because she failed, I had 9kills and 39 assists. She has 4 kills and 8 assists... She was lb I was a tree!

Can we get rid of these negative last action heros? Want to have more team players around!

Neoman321

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Disciple X View Post
Btw, karthus' ult is what makes him a great character. Besides how many matches do you really see him in anyway? Plus you probably still get an assist anyway.
imo karthus ult is his weakest ability. his q and e do more damage on a shorter cooldown and his w is the best slow in the game. of course his ult is still great just not as good as everything else

Neoman321

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podoks Monster View Post
I main with Sona. Many times I can reach the fleeing enemy when he's just past his turret and get the kill. It's not on purpose to "steal". But it is on purpose to make sure he/she doesn't get away. In chat I usually say, "Sorry, that was yours". And I am sorry. I didn't want the credit or the gold. But I'm not sorry for the fact the opponent is dead and we can attack the turret. It IS a team game. And both apologizing for getting the credit for the kill, and yet making sure the enemy is dead is all good for the team. So maybe we just need to promote apologizing in chat. Not letting the enemy get away for the sake of being called a KSer.
Yea when ever i play sona there is usually at least one time where i get the kill thanks to my power chord as the get away from the carry. They should be grateful for the assist gold