Ask a 293 Elo Player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kvothč Bloodless

02-08-2012

sitting a bit under 500 elo at the moment. haven't tried to get lower although maybe I should just to see how much worse it can get. right now I'm getting an influx of people who think promote is a good spell to lane with and tons of shaco's who want to lane but end up just mass feeding.

Haunchbones

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenSkye View Post
Yea no joke lol, I'd like to just drop and faceroll a lane for giggles with a champ that never gets played, but I'm a slave to the elo climb, even though ill prolly never hit 1450 :P
im thinking smurfing something ona euro server so we have a diverse field of study in this tread

Baffle Waffle

02-08-2012

This is my favorite thread.

I love the all AD carry teams, those are fun.

Dark Ajax

02-08-2012

this thread is like watching a national geographic documentary on deep sea life, a lot of straannngeee things happen/lurk down there heh

in all honesty tho, i got almost 900 wins in normal but i have been too much of a ***** to seriously get into ranked, the couple i tried...OMG...

strangely enough this thread gives me hope, keep this up

Kawkadactyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

You are the worst player in league of legends. How does it feel?

TheGreenLighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesk8ter View Post
look at my match history and you will see the last few games. I went 13/5/7 with 154 as gp in ranked last game and i still lost. My question is does duo queue with another decent player help in winning ranked games more? and if so, do you think that it is possible to get out of elo hell with duo queue?
Yes duo que, i find helps alot... im ranked 423 i was all the down where cream is before... and actually i have played with him alot... if you troll you lose but games are actually filpped constantly in low elo and even if you have meta you can lose in a heartbeat...i find for working out of elo hell is to constantly keep the team calm and focused i try to break up fights and intervene when possible. communication and teamwork are the two biggest game makers... pretty much if your team does not talk or work together i find the odds to win are very low.

Dartanion

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refute View Post
You are the worst player in league of legends. How does it feel?
Do i need to comment on this quote??

This thread is halarious i almost want to smurf and go low elo : P

I was wondering if the 250 elo players are as report happy as the
1200 elo players who are insane with the feeling of being sucked below

There is no doubt that going duo helps you climb out of elo hell,
This depends on your duo partner of course, but if you and your friend
Are skilled and play solos and jungle with skill you should climb : D

Snowpants

02-09-2012

if i had another lvl 30 acc i'll try to drop to 200~ elo just to see how it looks like....

Hyosun

02-09-2012

@ OP

because people have less map awareness and do not ward, don't you think that no matter what your score, you could push towers easy with champs such as nid and shaco? Maybe even take teleport to push 2 lanes, defend a lane, or rejoin an ensuing teamfight?

Cream In Ur Eye

02-09-2012

Its offical, I just got banned for 6 days from the tribunal for intentionally feeding. Check my match history...people at 293 elo report you for everything and the tribunal system is abused. Don't put power into the hands of a troll. Time to xbox. FU riot