Ask a 293 Elo Player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cream In Ur Eye

02-08-2012

So i used to be a decent player around 1450 elo. Then, began my string of almost 30 straight losses. I now find myself at 293 Elo. Whatever success stories you may have heard about exiting elo hell are false. Once you are in elo hell, there is no getting out. But its pretty fun sometimes, considering I just went 8-0 with Janna. I soloed top lane against Mord and killed him 5 times. But yes, ask me anything about 293 ELO!

Lulu Loves Me

02-08-2012

What are some typical team comps in 293 elo?

Do people rage there?

What are strategies people try?

Is there jungling?

Bunnymo chan

02-08-2012

How far does 6 dorans take you? AD taric viable?

GingerHawk

02-08-2012

!!

Cream In Ur Eye

02-08-2012

@ Reflect

1.) Team comp is nonexistent, usually no jungler.
2.) People will call you a noob basically no matter what you do. Recently I went mid with Karth, only to be met with OMFG noob! I'm rammus mid!
3.) My strategy is to make creative troll builds...like 5 phantom dancers and boots of mobility, or Janna with Deathcaps and AP items.

Cream In Ur Eye

02-08-2012

@ spam i've never tried 6 dorans, but one time i tried 6IEs with Talon, it was pretty fun

Lulu Loves Me

02-08-2012

How long are que times?

What champions are banned most?

Cream In Ur Eye

02-08-2012

Also, nobody ever buys wards. Then, when the get mega-ganked and owned within 2 seconds, they scream at you for not calling mia. I don't think they know about the minimap.

Cream In Ur Eye

02-08-2012

Que times are like 2-3 mins. And usually tynd, GP, rammus, akali, singed banned, but lots of times people will say something like "who do you guys want to play so i don't ban them" then proceed to ban every champion that was mentioned.

Cream In Ur Eye

02-08-2012

From my experience, though, usually people who are jungling low elo are the only ones who know what they are doing.