The WCG Qualifiers are Upon Us

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

07-23-2010
1 of 22 Riot Posts

Summoners!

The WCG Grand Final is rapidly approaching and it is nearly time to choose the best teams from the 4 corners of the world. Players will be eligible to qualify for only the region where they are physically located (i.e. European players may only qualify through their results on the EU 5v5 PREMADE RANKED ladder). We’d like to provide some early guidelines, so that you can be prepared for the challenge ahead.

There are two requirements in order to become eligible for the upcoming regional tournaments: (1) Your summoner account must be at least level 30 in order to participate in 5v5 PREMADE RANKED games and (2) your ELO in 5v5 PREMADE RANKED games must place you within the top 1500 players on your server (i.e. players ranked from #1 to #1500 will all be eligible to register on teams for the region tournament).

The ladder qualification will end on Sunday, August 1st at 11:59pm. All games ending after that time will not count towards the rankings. The eligible 1500 players will be posted and notified on Monday August 2nd with registration for the regional tournaments opening shortly after that.

If you think you have what it takes, then now is the time to reveal your talent.

TrollButt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2010

This should be fun to watch. If there was spectating =/

And looking at the ladder, You currently have to have atleast a 1387 elo to be in the top 1500 for premade 5v5

Hecterian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2010

... To bad i suck at this game

Qbr12

07-23-2010

one of your programmers screwed up riot, is someone getting fired?

evidence attached.

Soulrik

07-23-2010

Hopefully, we, SEA players, are still included in this tournament, right?

As far as I know, LoL Garena is still just a one-page website. (check out http://lol.garena.com)

Kriminalx

07-23-2010

lol

JMU Renegade

07-23-2010

why so soon?

LTK Goggles

07-23-2010

GOD ! Why do I have to suck !

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

07-23-2010

Good luck to everyone!

Grimloe

07-23-2010

Sweet

1234511 ... 16