Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is Master Yi OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xVoiDx

10-15-2009

Discuss!

Who do you thing is more OP then Master Yi, assuming a player of equal skill is playing everytime.

Pls dont be a retard and say its all about the player.....because its not.

SO when you post assum all players have the same skill level in our made up senerio.

Kaldaris

10-15-2009

Quote:
xVoiDx:
Discuss!

Who do you thing is more OP then Master Yi, assuming a player of equal skill is playing everytime.

Pls dont be a retard and say its all about the player.....because its not.

SO when you post assum all players have the same skill level in our made up senerio.

I really try not to flame or be a troll for the most part, but.

You are clearly retarded. Please don't make posts after getting owned by a hero because you don't know how to counter him or you were unlucky enough to not have any counters available. In which case GG bad team composition.

Drakonis

10-15-2009

he's dps, QQ'er, he owns lategame as long he's geared for it

Mpalm

10-15-2009

Gank him early and keep pressure on him so he can't farm, make sure he is stunned first in team battles, take him down while disable he's very squishy... you know, like every agi... i mean Dps carry.

Okita

Recruiter

10-15-2009

I think i am more OP than master Yi, because i'd own him playing soraka if i wanted to.

Hedgehog

10-15-2009

Yi needs something changed about him at the moment. No matter how bad someone is playing with him, eventually hes going to own because of how much he scales and how easy it is to farm with him.

He can even farm fine without lane control because of Alpha Strike, which also acts as a chasing mechanic. Then he has THREE steroid skills. He just scales far too much at the moment in my opinion. If one team has Yi and the other doesnt all they have to do is prolong for an automatic win.

Every other carry on the game at least has to put effort in and not suck/feed/fail at farming to be able to carry.. Yi doesnt have that problem.

xVoiDx

10-15-2009

Quote:
Kaldaris:
I really try not to flame or be a troll for the most part, but.

You are clearly retarded. Please don't make posts after getting owned by a hero because you don't know how to counter him or you were unlucky enough to not have any counters available. In which case GG bad team composition.

I actualy play Yi and people tell me he is op all the time.....sooo i was just wondering why. I see him as a very balanced hero compaired to some. 1v1 most heros kick his @$$ i really dont get why most people say he is OP all the time.

Try not to be a jerk more, and jump to your first retarted conclusion. Also stick to the damn topic and not talk about the poster or just dont fucking post.

Kaldaris

10-15-2009

You can say ass on the internet. I'm pretty sure your mom isn't reading.

Also; I will post constructively and post what you wanted me to, even though you being retarded is still validated by responding to my post with one no better than mine.

Yi has a few good counters, Jax is one of them. Dodge Chance and Stun tends to beat out a Yi most every time.

Ryze and Fiddlesticks work fairly well too with Terrify and Rune Prison.

Otherwise, DPS carry, etc etc, what other people have said in one thousand threads prior to yours if you'd actually use the search function.

Also; Champion Feedback and Discussion is this way

---> http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4

:EDIT:

A helpful gude;
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

lineupfordeath

08-28-2010

thornmail + 1 survivalability item [350 health]= yi beat himself to death

Liquidone

08-28-2010

Why would you resurrect a thread long dead?