Ask a Summoner

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Being that all the "Ask Champion" threads have popped up, I figured some people might want to see things in the summoner's perspective. Below is a list of volunteer summoners who will try to fulfill that task. Just simply start your post with something like "Dear [insert summoner name here]" and then ask away~!

Summoners willing to be questioned:
Silver, Neutral (alien) Summoner
Rafeo Fyre, Neutral Summoner
Eredale, Former Summoner
Mordenn
Jay D. Mclna
Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover
Gespens, the Puny Summoner
Necromonger
Eredaar
Arthur, the Trinity Wraith
Nwol, Independent Summoner
Lord Bronas, Mercenary Summoner
Warmaster Rajuk. Noxian Summoner
Slaymar, Neutral Summoner
Rudmed, The Truth Seeker
Dr.Youay, Institutes Medical Team

((If you want to be on this list, then post here saying so with your summoner name, title[optional] and character profile link[also optional]. I'll add you to the list asap. If your name is on the list in (parentheses) that means I don't know what character you're going with or even if you want to be on the list at all.))

Rafeo

02-08-2012

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/184

"My name is Rafeo Fyre. I have been instructed to partake in this questioning. You may put me down as neutral."

belthazor3457

02-08-2012

Dear Silverling,

Why is it that female champions get to wear so many sexy outfits, yet female summoners are, instead of being required to dress like the champions, forced to wear big covering robes instead. It seems like an unfair bias against female summoners.

= )

Civilized Rat

02-08-2012

Dear Summoners,

Why must you always be PESTS when things don't concern you?

-Twitch

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
Dear Silverling,

Why is it that female champions get to wear so many sexy outfits, yet female summoners are, instead of being required to dress like the champions, forced to wear big covering robes instead. It seems like an unfair bias against female summoners.

= )
Belthazor,

Actually there are more... Revealing summoner's robes. However, female summoners like myself prefer not to use them. It depends on her preferences really, if she wants to "Strut her stuff" then she's more than welcome to. In my case I prefer being more modest in dress, though its a pain trying to find a modest summoner's robe that is also tailored for one with wings.

-Neutral Summoner Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Dear Summoners,

Why must you always be PESTS when things don't concern you?

-Twitch
Twitch,

Why must you be a pest? Ehehehe...

All jokes aside, if something doesn't concern me then I don't bother being involved.

-Neutral Summoner Silver

1Eredale

02-08-2012

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/68

I wonder if I should be doing this, since it's been quite a while after I put in my resignation papers without a goodbye to the people of the Institute. Now that I think of it, I may just be the first Summoner to resign on his own accord, not because of... but all in due time.

What matters, is that I am now a former Summoner - and I've decided to pass some time while answering the questions you may have. I can't say I rival the publicity of persons such as Vessaria Kolminye or Reira Kashuld, but you may have heard or read about me at certain places.

Besides, there's enough questions on Valoran for each of us, don't you agree, dear Summoners?

Mordenn

02-08-2012

I am fully prepared to address any inquiries into the nature of my work, my opinions on champions, or various other matters pertaining to the League.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-08-2012

Silver,

Since you have been nice and posted so many great questions on my board, I'll ask you some in return. What's it like, holding the power of the world's mightiest heroes in your hands, knowing that with them under your control, you are capable of anything?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-08-2012

Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover has come to answer your questions!

Gespens

02-08-2012

Just call me Gespens, the Puny Summoner.

I'll be sure to add my own Brand of jokes to any answers to the questions that you people inquire.

1234511 ... 14