how to gank teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TristanaTristana

02-08-2012

im new to jungling
a teemo maintained a wall of mushrooms to defend against ganks bot lane and i could never gank him, and i was just like, why do i even bother coming down here?

xRias

02-08-2012

If you feel confident than buy an oracles if you feel like you'd die while ganking than just buy a pink ward and place it in the bush near where he placed the shrooms so you can just destroy them or have the people in your bot lane destroy them for you so you can gank.

TristanaTristana

02-08-2012

excellent advise, thanks

Chelš

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

it is also good to have your red because he is fast and that will help you slow him and kill him faster too

ADGarner

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanaTristana View Post
im new to jungling
a teemo maintained a wall of mushrooms to defend against ganks bot lane and i could never gank him, and i was just like, why do i even bother coming down here?
Most Teemo's aren't very subtle about placing mushrooms. You can probably study him while you kill creeps in the jungle. More often than not they'll put mushrooms in the side bushes and the tribush expecting you to come in from the river.

If they decide to play this ploy just come down bottom lane on your side. Before you arrive within minion vision ask your bottom lane to start auto attacking the minions and push up the lane. This is key. Once the lane is pushed up some and they don't have minion vision they can't see you sneak in to the side bush.

If you studied well and your team mates cleared the side bush of mushrooms Teemo won't know that you're in the lane with him and he'll happily do his thing thinking that his mushrooms in the river are keeping him safe. Obviously once you've made it in to the side bush the bottom lane lets up on the push and you're ready to gank.

Denebious

02-09-2012

As a Teemo player, I usually try to keep mushrooms up in, well, all of the bushes in my lane, along with a mushroom dropped square into the middle of the river to keep vision of the entire thing, deterring ganking from any direction. Sneaking into any of the bushes while mushrooms are up would probably be a bad idea, but there are ways to get around this. Someone should buy a ward or Oracles, (or just run into them if they feel they can heal back up in time), and keep as few mushrooms on the field as possible, then use conventional ganking tactics. Alternatively, you can get a character with a jump of some sort (like Lee Sin, I think) and just ward-hop over the things (where you guess they will be, anyway), then chase down your prey. If you feel like being really elaborate, you could always have your ally drop a ward just out of range of their turret while they're at base, and you could teleport in when they least expect it.

Qwertopia

02-09-2012

Try not to hide in the brushes too much when trying to gank teemo, because he might have hidden mushrooms in there. Try and hide Where the Fog of war begins instead. It might be helpful to buy Oracles to help you find those mushrooms XD

Chabikdu

02-10-2012

I've been playin' Teemo some lately, and when I play, I usually try to diverge from common technique. I do put 4 mushrooms in side bushes, but instead of putting them in river bush, I make a wall across, so they have to hit it. I also drop one infront of Drag/Baron, and their jungle exit. I also have a group of four shrooms along the curve of the wall. Really, just all the exits. I'd either get Mr, and tough it out, or get bot/top to get oracles, and take out key shrooms so that you're safe to gank.

Outplay Nation

02-10-2012

why would u waste ur time trying to gank teemo he has extremely fast movement speed and plants shrooms everywhere unless, if he has has flash dont even try. You should rather think of ganking the 2 others lanes coz there is no point on buying an oracle early just for trying to gank teemo

Zenbear

02-10-2012

Play blitzcrank grab teemo from the jungle and problem solved. lol

There are some good strategies here but personally I wouldn't bother going through all the effort and possibly weakening myself just to gank teemo. If you do though make sure you kill him or you just weakened yourself for no reason.