Hi, I main (X champion), and here's how to counter me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saabi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

hi im annie and i have a very low range for my spells, which means brand, kogmaw and anyone else with long range can counter me pretty easily if instead of going for aggressive harass they just slowly chip at my life while outranging me the whole time.

c4lm

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG9 View Post
Hi my name is shaco, to counter me you just need to...

gonna need some help with this one.
wait for 20 minutes to elapse...

Défense

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG9 View Post
Hi my name is shaco, to counter me you just need to...

gonna need some help with this one.
ward, have a good suport that can cv the shaco's route. you can see the animation of hes q.

jana as a suport tend to make shaco's gank completly whortless, while anybody else will just have to try to endure the storm untill their cs advantage kicks in.

Bar Keep

02-08-2012

Hi I'm Wukong, to counter me just out range me and make sure i don't close the gap on you.

Ark Angel HFB

02-08-2012

Hi my name is Ark... and I play Yi...

What really throws me off is when the enemy sends three mid... that is about it... otherwise kiss your towers good bye they belong to the master.

TheBestQQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Hi, I'm Janna and I don't like it when you shoot at me. I can't sustain in lane, so that's your best opportunity to beat me, because chances are I'm a lot more useful in teamfights than the enemy support.

CaptainMårvelous

02-08-2012

Hi I'm Tryndamere.

YOU DON'T.

Squirrrtle

02-08-2012

Hi I'm rammus, just run cleanse and im a joke of a champion

Hextech Gunblade

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Iggy SN View Post
Bad fizz, all u gotta do is playful/trickster the second wukong nimbus you.
Oh i shouldve thought of that! Cause that completely takes care of every other tool he brings in his kit! Thank you! I now will win top every time!!!

Bar Keep

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush0wns View Post
Oh i shouldve thought of that! Cause that completely takes care of every other tool he brings in his kit! Thank you! I now will win top every time!!!
Let us analyze this then shall we? Q- deals extra damage and resets his attack cylce, he has to be in range to use this so you stay away and poke him when you can. W- easy enough to read if your good enough, once you see it go up you back up because 1 of 2 things will happen, 1 he is going for an attack, or 2 he is moving to a tactical location somewhere or another, to counter that you just need to know when its his clone. E- closes distance while dealing damage, again a simple well timed playful/trickster will stop the rest of his combo. R- again just one playful/trickster will get you out of his range. And that is 1 Fizz ability, his Q can be used to jump around using minions as tactical advances. His W works wonders when you combo it with his Q to poke at Wukong, or any champ for that matter. His R slows and can catch a stealth Wukong if aimed properly.