Hi, I main (X champion), and here's how to counter me.

12345612 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geogeogeo

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminisce View Post
Hi, I'm Ziggs. Smart people can counter me. I laugh everytime my Q hits a derp though.

EDIT: Downvoted for offending a derp. Mission accomplished. Anymore derps wanna raise their hands?
Should also add this: Hi, I'm (any champion), and I love playing against derps

Fawkqueue

02-08-2012

Hi, I'm Jarvan IV. What counters me is the nerf bat. Hit me with it like three or four times in a row and you'll never see me succeed in a solo lane again, unless I'm against a terrible pick.

My kit is great for utility, but in order to use them I have to blow a ton of mana for a lot less damage than you do. Generally, I'll end up unfavorable trading with my opponent for much more mana than it cost him, limp away while he /laughs and /dances after my much weakened passive first hit proc, and I'll procceed to hug my turret like a buddy blanket remembering the good ol' days when I used to be somebody. If I kill you in the laning phase, it's because you dove me and I caught you in my ultimate (but the turret did 80% of the damage, so really I should just get an assist).

Jungle is still fun though, see you there.

EasyTiger20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Hello. Im mordekaiser. I prey on noobs who hit me when my shield is up, and then camp their minions. Avoid your minions and pick your battles, and with some help from your jungler im toast.

Hello. Im maokai. Dont underestimate my burst in laning, and if Im jungling keep your **** warded if my flash is off CD, because I will find your ass, and I will CC it.

Hello. Im shen. Just ignore me. =(

Hello. Im GP. If I harass you, i cant farm as well and my pushing power is 0. A tank with a chain vest up top shuts me down, and you can counterjungle the hell out of me. If Im spamming, i can 100% be ganked.

Hello. Im fizz. Dont stand still in lane with 1/2 hp when I have level 6 and ignite. Come on.

Hello. Im Irelia. For the love of god dont try to harass me with your weak ****. I will afk farm, and then I will cut you. Send a dude like garen or ryze up here to bully me away.

Hello. Im ryze. Youre going to die. Hue.

BoondockBlack

02-08-2012

Hi, I'm Karma.....do people still play me?

Hah

02-08-2012

Hi I'm eve. The cannon minion counters me

bsool

02-08-2012

hi im AD nidalee. you can't counter me or kill me, and later you will discover me as the new FOTM

Bar Keep

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush0wns View Post
Hi, im fizz, and wukong counters me hard in lane
Bad fizz, all u gotta do is playful/trickster the second wukong nimbus you.

Mark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Hi, I'm LeBlanc.

I have no weaknesses bros.

Coldstream Guard

02-08-2012

Hi my name is shaco, to counter me you just need to...

gonna need some help with this one.

Défense

02-08-2012

hi im ryze, you can counter me by harasing early game, i tend to be vunerable at level 6 due to you now having 1 damaging spell more then me and me not having my defensive items yet so if im low im all yours, i do tend to b and get my tear right before you reach that level tough. altough my q got a rather good range, if you can close the gap you can easely out damage my poke and i have nothing after that exept my w to make sure you cant do more then that 1 combo.

once i get my banshey/frozen, you cant hurt me and i will almost always win an exchange, unless you swap the lane! if im against a phisical with a banshey or vice versa, its now one item thats whortless, make sure to shut me down then tough as this will be the last time you can beat me in a fair fight.

12345612 ... 22