Hi, I main (X champion), and here's how to counter me.

1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geogeogeo

02-08-2012

Saw this thread about 6 months ago, thought I'd try start a new, fresh one.

Hi, I'm Geogeogeo, and I main Lux.
Usually I'll play Lux as a support-type champion in the bot lane, mostly focusing on harrassing the feces out of my laning opponents while throwing out a couple shields to the AD carry and warding, etc etc.
Later on in the game I try build more AP and be a part of every team fight, babysitting any low-health team mates, while dealing TONNES OF DAMAGE.

If you get me to waste my spells and run out of mana, I'm as good as dead, almost every time. My biggest weaknesses are my low defensive stats, my mana problems, and my dependency on hitting skillshots.
Uhhhh, what else?
My ult is actually somewhat hard to dodge, so don't feel bad if it hits you. Try not to let me hit an auto attack after I hit a spell either.

You guys can do this better than I can, so go ahead.

EDIT: Just thought it'd be pretty cool if some Reds came in and shared some secrets, or some witty banter. Keep posting, just in case!

Geogeogeo

02-08-2012

Shameless self bump

Max Gripness

02-08-2012

Hi my name is caitlyn. If anyone picks me just laugh because i'm a joke of an ad carry. never pick me if you happen to play with model. ty

zz someone tell me how she's any good? she's trash.

sort of strong early game, that's it. if she doesn't get retardedly fed her late game is awful and her mid game is just good. that's it. why do people think she's good? she's easily outclassed by graves/sivir/vayne/corki/trist and ashe (in premades at least). someone tell me how she's good.

Midnight Ahri

02-08-2012

Hi i'm Ahri. Tanky ap carries counter me.

King Ganon

02-08-2012

Hi, I'm Ziggs. Smart people can counter me. I laugh everytime my Q hits a derp though.

EDIT: Downvoted for offending a derp. Mission accomplished. Anymore derps wanna raise their hands?

getdunked92

02-08-2012

hi im singed dont chase me even if im on 1 health

miniondeliverer

02-08-2012

Hi I'm Cho'Gath, you're almost certainly going to lose lane to me or just have a farm off. To counter me just dodge my ruptures and buy some health to counter my ult and focus the rest of my team unless I build AP Cho in which case I'm a massive squishy target

bigfool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

hi im kass you can easily counter me with annie/veigar

DannyTudor

Recruiter

02-08-2012

Hi, I'm GP. You can't really counter me because regardless of whether you beat me in lane I probably have more utility than you late game.

Hextech Gunblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Hi, im fizz, and wukong counters me hard in lane

1234511 ... 22