State of Renekton?

Pretty much OP, needs nerfed. 4 2.00%
Good, but less then great. 28 14.00%
Balanced. 55 27.50%
Could use some buffs. 106 53.00%
Very bad, unplayable at the moment. 7 3.50%
Voters: 200. You may not vote on this poll

@Community; Renekton thoughts?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillyLongboard

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzJack View Post
Wicked sick champion, I've gotten away with some crazy kills using him. People complain about the heal on his q being weak, but it has no cost, so you can use it very frequently.
It's still very weak. I could do so well early game. But then I just fall off late game. He is in a very weak position as of the moment compared to other solo tops, and other champions in general.

Guttler

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridiculed View Post
What do you think needs buffed?
His major weakness is that his passive is awful. It's pretty much just an explanation of how fury works. He could really use a new passive. The most common suggestions of what it should be usually relate to fury regeneration over time or a buff upon spending fury on an ability or a chance for an ability to provide it's fury boost without consuming any fury.

His other problem is his W self stun. You can't really capitalize on it because the animation last as long as the stun. Riot can easily fix it too, just need to speed up the animation slightly.

Those are the big problems, but I think more could be done to Renekton to improve him. The whole idea is that he is the rival of his brother, Nasus. They even have matching ultimates. Now you you compare Renekton's and Nasus' ults, you'll notice that Nasus' is way better. It does so much more then the crocs. Why can't Dominus do just a little more.

Many Renekton players are keen to point out that his Q is one of the worst sustainers in the game. Even when you hit all six creeps while spending 50 fury on a cull, it's a small heal. A cool concept for cull is to make it mirror siphoning strike. Every time you kill a unit with cull it heals for 3 more health.

WillyLongboard

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guttler View Post
His major weakness is that his passive is awful. It's pretty much just an explanation of how fury works. He could really use a new passive. The most common suggestions of what it should be usually relate to fury regeneration over time or a buff upon spending fury on an ability or a chance for an ability to provide it's fury boost without consuming any fury.

His other problem is his W self stun. You can't really capitalize on it because the animation last as long as the stun. Riot can easily fix it too, just need to speed up the animation slightly.

Those are the big problems, but I think more could be done to Renekton to improve him. The whole idea is that he is the rival of his brother, Nasus. They even have matching ultimates. Now you you compare Renekton's and Nasus' ults, you'll notice that Nasus' is way better. It does so much more then the crocs. Why can't Dominus do just a little more.

Many Renekton players are keen to point out that his Q is one of the worst sustainers in the game. Even when you hit all six creeps while spending 50 fury on a cull, it's a small heal. A cool concept for cull is to make it mirror siphoning strike. Every time you kill a unit with cull it heals for 3 more health.
I like these ideas. Those would really improve Renekton as a whole.

MyTeamIsTerrible

02-08-2012

His passive could use some rework(seriously, it's almost non existent), so does his ult, i think it's wierd that scales with AP, and i believe no one would ever go for ap Renekton.

Thunderkraken

02-08-2012

Renekton's biggest problem is his passive. The way his fury works works for tryn, but Renekton isn't an auto-attacker. Renekton is more of a physical mage. What they should do is make him gain fury per second while in combat, like he does when ulting . This would increase his damage and buff him without making him too powerful. Then they could tweak his ult accordingly.

fr0zenknife

02-08-2012

Waiting for AD caster items.

RBeckham

02-08-2012

Balanced. Could use a good AD caster item, though.

WillyLongboard

02-08-2012

I think they should just rework his Passive altogether.

DoctorAlanGrant

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0zenknife View Post
Waiting for AD caster items.
This, he could use an AD ratio increase on Q as well since his E has a great one but has to be used for utility in most cases

MauJustice

02-08-2012

I feel like he could use an increase in how quickly he builds fury.