Irelia Assassin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CharmingThunder

02-07-2012

so shes listed as an assassin...but definately is not one. she has the bladesurge which is an assassin move but if you dont build her tanky shes squishy as hell... if you build her tanky shes not the best on high burst dmg just good sustain. Does anyone know how to make her sustainable and a bit of a fighter? any help would be appreciated.

toastnbutter

02-07-2012

xin's listed as an assassin (might be changed but i know for sure that he did once)
most people go triforce and pure tank

Meconopsis

02-07-2012

When you magically die to a random flying blade out of nowhere, you can reconfirm your statement about her assassination abilities.

CharmingThunder

02-07-2012

i just wish theyd change stuff around to make her a tank or actually list her as one
or teach us how to make her an assassin

Crappy Aim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

She's not? And here i was thinking I should jump on their carry every team fight.

Dragonsafe

02-07-2012

Stack BT's
One Shot people
?????????
Profit.

CharmingThunder

02-07-2012

I never magically die to that blade @Mec. It does no damage unless im uber squishy and even then its...eh

CharmingThunder

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsafe View Post
Stack BT's
One Shot people
?????????
Profit.
so what would be a good build.. like merc, tri, atmas , warmogs, bt bt?

Regulus

02-07-2012

Lee Sin is an assassin too, and most people go tanky such as frozen mallet atmogs etc

Gaara 0fThe Funk

02-07-2012

She is an assassin. Many people think that assassin is about being able to get in and burst a target- but Irelia and Yi are both more of sustained assassins - they just get onto a target and can stick on it pretty well while dealing pretty good sustained damage.

You can't really stop an Irelia from getting onto her desired target, she doesn't burst like other assassins, but she accomplishes the part about being able to get to her desired target in the middle of a fight and being difficult to remove.