What's the worst game you ever had?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TikalKeria

03-01-2012

I was Irelia top and farmed like a madwoman, as Irelia should. As soon as Ryze gets mid, and I promise AS SOON as he walks into mid he dies to Ziggs by himself at level 1. How does that even happen?!?!???
Immediately after "FIRST BLOOD", like right after she said it, "ENEMY DOUBLE KILL" in bot lane. All of my team managed to die immediately entering their lanes except me. As soon as they got back they would instantly somehow feed again. Honest to God, as soon as they got there. I've never seen people that bad. It was around 1150 elo but still....I killed Tryn top 3 times and those were our only kills at 20 min surrender. Oh and Amumu kept derp ganking then tower diving feeding double kills.

Ryze was like 0/13, our Amumu was 0/8, Vayne 0/4, Taric 0/4
For the impressively bad 3 to 29 game.

Mishakal2

03-01-2012

I thought this was worst game you have ever had. Looks like worst team I've ever had thread now. This is some of the issue with games is people just point at others. Everyone has bad games. I've had an 0/5/1 Morg once as I just made bad choices on my engage. Like tower diving trying for first blood. +Facepalm+

Kleme

03-02-2012

Nasus 1st time.

TehJackAttack

03-02-2012

Pretty much any time my team talks me into playing a tank. Lol. I state very clearly "I can do anything except tank" and sometimes they all just lock without regarding what I said at all. I play a great ap mid or carry bot, I can even support well and solo top, but I just fail as a tank. Seems like every time I initiate my team falls back without fail.

BL4CKPikachu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

The worst match i even had was with anivia i was about to start the game but the i grt dconected and with ad runes and masterias ans ignite and exhaust lol vs morg i truly got ra... Like 1-11 while i lagged during the whole match i would die and it will take me about 5-10 sec to realize i ws dead my team was complaining callin me noob i kept telling the about my problem but they were like repoted lol

JackalopeGod

03-03-2012

I once died about ten times and got only 3 kills. I'll admit it was my fault though. Luckily I wasn't playing solo que so i didn't get raged at.

Moses McNukem

03-03-2012

Trundle- 0/9/4

I died 3 times in the first 2-5 minutes. I was solo top vs a Garen and a Rumble (enemy team had no jungle).

Chaos Rose Stein

03-05-2012

My first game as Taric in a year; 4/12/25..
I was playing support, but no one would help me if I was being chased no one called mia, no one helped.
Also, I hate being pared with people who speak another language.