What's the worst game you ever had?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BabeeCakez

02-08-2012

You know, you shouldn't be so quick to blame your team for losses because you went 17-1 and they were all negative. I could just as well blame you, you had really high CS count which means you probably werent with your team and farming a lot of the time. You also had 0 assists, which means when your team actually was in a team fight and killing the other team, you weren't there and most likely just farming it up.

Honestly, I really dislike people who just farm all day and go in for 3+ kills when your team just fought a 4v5 and your team are mainly dead and backing while the other team are severely wounded.

Ironically, most players like this play yi/shaco and other BDers

1337n00bh4x0r

02-08-2012

I had a game where I thought my team was doing one thing, and another happened, and well...

I ended up bot as Taric, with an Alistar. Neither one of us had taken CV. We were laning against Cait and Lux.

It went ... very badly.

Shrog

02-08-2012

The times when it becomes a 3v5 because 2 of your teammates rage quit because they've been feeding the the other team... and the rest of you suffer agonizing death at the hands of your fed enemy

Lil Jad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-08-2012

-.- all my games are horribad

Lil Jad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-08-2012

-.- i can't really find a game that was my worst
I had too many horribad games
Just people don't know how the META works

aproclis53

02-08-2012

my worst game was 1-13-20

it was all because of a idiot that ditched me about 4 times which caused the enemy to feed on me >.>

Amélie Poulain

02-08-2012

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4016523/well.jpg

i was the katarina. this happens unusually frequently to me (lv 30 now)

Scauthra

02-08-2012

Just last night I was playing a bot game to learn how to jungle. I picked Yi and went on my way. I did pretty bad especially when most of the bots had good cc. In any case, the rest of my team was dreadful. Against Itermediate bots, the score was roughly 40 to 60 kills in the end. Our Garen was 1-21. In any case, we were going to lose, lost our mid and could not win easy team fights. So I abused the bot script and started clearing the backs of waves, soloing towers and running away.

My team tried to surrender and we all clicked no, and then I foolishly stated in frustraiton "I refuse to lose to bots!"

I back door two more towers, and stumble into a team fight outside the bot base. Help out my team and we ace them. We push mid down and attack the nexus.

That's when my team votes to forfeit. I click no, but all four of them voted yes.

JUST AS THE ENEMY NEXUS DIES, the camera pans all the way back to our base and our Nexus then explodes. Resulting in a loss. A loss. A loss against bots. A very demoralizing, unhappy and hard fought loss. A loss I will never live down.

A loss. Against bots. My shame....

Kvoth Bloodless

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amlie Poulain View Post
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4016523/well.jpg

i was the katarina. this happens unusually frequently to me (lv 30 now)
seems like you just got trolled by some premade group

Plague Doctor

02-09-2012

worst game I have every had was we had 3 of the strongest characters and lost to a full team of supports. 4 healers and zilean, we could not kill anyone.