Blitzcrank Grab Question!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aegaris

04-29-2012

Hello Summoners! I have a setup/programming question for Blitz

When you press Q with smart-cast off a range indicator comes up and you can use mouse click left to shoot your grab; however, when you right click the indicator goes away. Is there a way that I can make it so that the indicator stays up when I right click to move around, allowing me to see the range indicator and shoot my grab with left click at any time while moving about the lane? Ideally in this setup one would just hit Q again to close the range indicator. I'm not sure if it's possible to do this with Riot settings or if it would have to be an edit of my client code.

Any insight would be great, Thanks guys!

ZOMGTURTLE

04-29-2012

No, you really can't leave range indicators like that up while moving because right click cancels abilities, but you can just keep tapping Q every time you want to check the range. Ideally, just get a good feel for how long his grab reaches without the indicator.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

No you can't do that. Furthermore the range and direction indicator aren't really all that good anyways. The fist has slightly longer range than the indicator shows. Plus if you really look hard you will see that the fist doesn't even follow the path of the indicator. You'd expect it to follow exactly but it doesn't.

Second Movement

04-30-2012

It's possible to click to move to a spot, and then hit q to pull up your range indicator while you travel to that spot. So long as you don't right click, it'll stay up and you'll keep moving.

That will only work when you're sure where you want to go though. It depends entirely on not right clicking constantly. :\