Jungle Guides and Commentaries!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vekktor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Hey all,

ProjectSpaceFish is a fairly new League of Legends team and we have some jungle guides, as well as a few commentaries on our youtube channel. I hope you take the time to check it out, and hopefully you learn something from them and subscribe. Thanks!!!!

www.youtube.com/ProjectSpaceFish
www.facebook.com/ProjectSpaceFish

EDIT: new youtube channel at www.youtube.com/VektorVids!!!! Check it out. Most of the content from PSF youtube channel will be moved to this new channel!

Vekktor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

bump

Vekktor

02-06-2012

2 of my guide videos have been put on Solomid.net in guides.

Rammus guide: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=10895
Gangplank guide: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=16594

Vekktor

02-16-2012

its been about 10 days, just putting this back up on the first page for anyone interested, that way I don't have to start a whole new thread. We now have an Olaf guide, as well as an Akali video going up soon!

IS1ecb16b128c50e

02-16-2012

bump

Vekktor

02-16-2012

The akali video is officially up!

Vekktor

02-17-2012

Hey all, If you want to see me make a video for a specific champion you're interested in, comment on my Akali video and I'll be sure to do that champion ASAP. This video series hopefully will be either two times a week or once a week. I haven't quite decided yet.

Vekktor

02-18-2012

bumping this back up to the top so that I don't have to start a new thread and more people can see it if they want too

Vekktor

02-20-2012

new youtube channel at www.youtube.com/VektorVids!!!! Check it out. Most of the content from PSF youtube channel will be moved to this new channel!

Vekktor

04-30-2012

It's been 2 months since I last visited this post! Still trying to put out content on my channel! Check it out!