Elo = luck

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spykedx

02-13-2012

Play cass, learn her backwards and forwards, bait into bushes ult, kill their entire team, and carry yourself out of elo hell.

TerraEarth

03-07-2012

Elo isn't completely luck-based. It sure feels that way but you're one of the contributing pieces to the team. your performance can either weigh down your team or make it that much easier. the only problem is that it takes many many games (hundreds and hundreds) for you to arrive at your true elo ... and that is assuming no random d/cs etc.

Waterhero

Recruiter

03-07-2012

I have 2 accounts and both are 1500-1600 Elo isnt luck. Yes you lose some because of your teammates but if you dont belong in your elo, you will stomp your lane and carry the game.

InsidiousIntent

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackel123 View Post
I went from 900 elo to 1268 in about 2 weeks, sure i lost some games i should have won, but most of the time if you play well you win.
Dude, I went from 840 to 1140 in 3-4 days (30-2 wining streak), and believe me for most of those wins I was the one who played well, carried, or taken down half the turrets. However, as soon as I reached that elo, I started getting teams with ranked beginners, trolls, leavers e.t.c. and now I am straggling to reach 1040 again. This is just unfair.