Elo = luck

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bol 1dA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

It truly amazes me how a HUGE portion of this game is based on complete luck. It's impossible to gain rating in solo Q unless you are lucky and get non IDIOTS on your team. Just went 15-4-18 on kassadin and you bet your ass that I lost that game! SO annoying, the swain who's facechecking bushes (who died 17 times) will NEVER get banned...because he DOESN'T EVEN TALK...but god FORBID you call him an IDIOT.

some reason I queued again solo, let's see how this game will end...

Rinnlol joined the room.
** Kassadin has been Banned. **
** Morgana has been Banned. **
** Ziggs has been Banned. **
** LeBlanc has been Banned. **
** Rammus has been Banned. **
** Shaco has been Banned. **
** Summoner 1 has chosen Ashe. **
Rtr: no
Rtr: please god no
Rtr: u ****
Druku: Shhh.
Rtr: no u ****** bad pick douch
** Rtr has chosen Jax. **
** Druku has chosen Teemo. **
MonkeyKidBR: i take ap
Rtr: druku u blow
** Summoner 2 has chosen Soraka. **
** Summoner 3 has chosen Xin Zhao. **
Rinnlol: jungle jax? ...
jayloPoops: can i take mid
Rinnlol: i was gonna but sure ill ad carry
MonkeyKidBR: veigar or fidles ?
Rinnlol: we need a tank
Rinnlol: monkey
MonkeyKidBR: i take mid jaylo
Rinnlol: can u tank?
jayloPoops: i can ad carry
Rinnlol: no u dont
MonkeyKidBR: man i not good for tank :/

LOL THIS GAMES FUN

uninstalls

oh also , i was a 4x gladiator, got paid to play other peoples account, #3 ranked world wow player, but i'm a 1k elo rated LoL player.

HAR HAR HAR LOLZZZ

Bol 1dA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

bump

Bol 1dA

02-07-2012

1-12 team kills 11 minutes in baby. Teemos my support and sat at their blue for 6 minutes, then died when trying to gank their jungler oh yeah baby i like it cmon and give me some more

fabooloove

02-07-2012

ELO is pure luck unless you go with premade teams. Premade teams with skipe against premade teams with skipe, that would be fair.

I should get skipe.... and a team

McDManager

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabooloove View Post
ELO is pure luck unless you go with premade teams. Premade teams with skipe against premade teams with skipe, that would be fair.

I should get skipe.... and a team
Skipe? sigh...

DoubleSin

02-08-2012

I explained many times in this SR forum why ELO is mathematically luck based but I got downvoted and deleted several times by Riot for showing thorough proof. Search for my threads, some still exist. Seems like the only posts that RIot wants to keep are those morons who say "Oh I made it from 0 ELO to 2000 that means the system isn't broken you're so n00b! har har har."

There was one thread I made about this matter with over 100 upvotes and 16 pages of supporting comments that Riot saw fit to delete. Gave up trying after that.

xRias

02-08-2012

I personally think that there should be a latino server where all of the people who speak spanish who don't understand english should go play there so the people who speak english and need to be able to communicate with their teamw ould have a better chance of winning. Everybody can probally admit they have had atleast 1 game with a person/persons that could not speak english and was just unable to communicate with them so they lost. Communication is a huge factor in winning the game, and it's just way to difficult to carry a 0-15 Teemo or a 0-15 Fiddles if he refuses to communicate or just simply can't and just keeps getting ganked + killed early game just pretty much cripples your team the rest of the game which usually leads to somebody extremely fed and you surrending @ 20.

Unabatedtuna

02-08-2012

any game is about attitude, you play with a good attitude, everyone plays better. your at exactly the elo you deserve to be in otherwise.

Emonster

02-08-2012

I went from 900 elo to 1268 in about 2 weeks, sure i lost some games i should have won, but most of the time if you play well you win.

Enchantz

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinnlol View Post
It truly amazes me how a HUGE portion of this game is based on complete luck. It's impossible to gain rating in solo Q unless you are lucky and get non IDIOTS on your team. Just went 15-4-18 on kassadin and you bet your ass that I lost that game! SO annoying, the swain who's facechecking bushes (who died 17 times) will NEVER get banned...because he DOESN'T EVEN TALK...but god FORBID you call him an IDIOT.
You cant carry late game with Kassadin he shines mid game...If you played Twitch and positioned yourself right you would have won 4v5 easy.Try to play Cass she can basically win 1v5 situations if positioned well.In solo queue dont rally on anyone ,you gotta carry your team to victory