Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any idea what the new hero will be?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Divide

02-08-2012

Does this hero know any of the pre existing champions that we have already

vargo

02-08-2012

im off to bed o.o really awesome that a designer just sat and chatted with people on forums for an hour

Demonik187

02-08-2012

Komachi?

krpy

Recruiter

02-08-2012

Quote:
PhailRaptor:
Typically Saturday or Sunday following the previous patch. We then get the Champion Approaches sometime between Wednesday night and Friday night, and the new champion is patched in Tuesday or Wednesday morning of the second week.

thank you

but its already past Sunday it is currently Wednesday so soon

XxSicariusxX

02-08-2012

You should scale up his AP ratios where they are super good, then 2 weeks after release nerf him into the dirt so you get a lot of money from people buying the OP awesome NEW champ. Like Ziggs

Xypherous

Systems Designer

02-08-2012

Quote:

Komachi?

No - That character's creative concept kind of fell apart during concepting art.

Bronze Cup

02-08-2012

I like the sound of this guy so much more already than Sejuani. I mean that slow is so annoying. >_> If only my move speed was more than 100, I could make it to a teammate. So much false hope!

Also, on his Q, I so hope he pulls on the chain hard, and then leaps into a flying 'chest bump' type animation to complete the move. Kinda like blitz hook meets Gragas body slam only with awesome chain sliding sound effects and water splashing.

belrildawnslayer

02-08-2012

Also, how would Rylai's fit with his kit?

hashinshin

02-08-2012

Question, from a high end game perspective:

Will he play like blizcrank where his main focus in fights is CC, how to CC, how many he can CC, and by doing that he sort of HAPPENS to kill the opponent, OR...

Will he play like leona where his main focus in fights is to kill people, and CCing them is the best way to accomplish it?

CC with the objective purely being locking down opponents for as long as possible, or CC with the objective being a kill out of it.

Darkwing Duckly

02-08-2012

Quote:
vargo423:
im off to bed o.o really awesome that a designer just sat and chatted with people on forums for an hour

This.