Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any idea what the new hero will be?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nishaven90

02-08-2012

I sure hope this champion doesn't have a self displacing skill. Lee Sin, Kassadin, Shaco are already more than enough teleporting/ long range dashing champions.

Atrox Primus

02-08-2012

Quote:
Bridget FF:
Street sharks?

No.... a card shark >.>

TF better sleep with one eye open.

Koraq

02-08-2012

Quote:
Bridget FF:
Street sharks?

DUDE. I watched an episode of that the other day.

I forgot how absolutely awful the voice actors for those old shows were. lol xD

Mr Threepwood

02-08-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
This is indeed his defensive steroid.

But he has an offensive boost when the shield is up like Janna? Or it explodes dealing damage like Sion? Cause you mentioned he hurts more if I ignore him.

1337 2thaparty

02-08-2012

Is his ult similar to the original idea of Yorick's? The mix of Amumu's/Lux'. A line snare essentially?

Xypherous

Systems Designer

02-08-2012

Quote:

I sure hope this champion doesn't have a self displacing skill.
Oops. That kind of violates the fundamental principle of a hookshot - it's kind of the de factor self-displacer in most games.

Quote:

Is his ult similar to the original idea of Yorick's? The mix of Amumu's/Lux'. A line snare essentially?

...Not really, no.

Myrmidont

02-08-2012

I'm glad you're giving tanks with shields...reasons for you to break their shields...

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

02-08-2012

Quote:
krpy:
when will his sneak peak be released if you can answer that

Typically Saturday or Sunday following the previous patch. We then get the Champion Approaches sometime between Wednesday night and Friday night, and the new champion is patched in Tuesday or Wednesday morning of the second week.

belrildawnslayer

02-08-2012

Hmm...ocean aesthetic from very long ago...any Lovecraft inspiration?

Z Mans Jams

02-08-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
You guys aren't peons :P - I don't know how many times the forums have shaken me out of a rut when I'm pondering about problems in design.

He will scale much better in damage output if he buys AP instead of Atma's and Frozen Mallet.

Frozen Mallet isn't really required on him either - He doesn't necessarily need more sticking power, I don't believe.

Maybe Roa, rylias, or abyssal sceptre then? Maybe all?

Sounds like we can build him with a lot of variety sort of like Singed. (build wise anyways)