Any idea what the new hero will be?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SleepyDeath

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oznap View Post
What form of Cc does he have if any?

Is he going to have some form of slow or perhaps a straight line shot that stuns all foes in his path.
your an idiot, nuff said

Kuzuhamon

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyDeath View Post
your an idiot, nuff said
You're*

srsizzy

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saijkhun View Post
Too bad you have to build tanky before abyssal. Amumu can't make enough money in the jungle especially since almost everyone can counter jungle him fine.
This post is too funny.

People don't counter-jungle in over 50% of normal queue games, and Amumu gets guaranteed assists/kills on almost every gank. Whenever I or any of my friends play him, we end up like 5/0 in the first 15-30 minutes.

Dr Dunkz

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by grubtick View Post
Riot this disappoints me immensely I have to say personally im tired of new ****ing tank after new ****ing tank. You know there more to this game than ap and tanks or is that actually had truly intended it to be, and leave the supports and ads out of this? I mean come on wheres something original like an ad based support or another ad based tank? I mean god ****ed guys are you seriously that much out of ideas that you cannot do anything besides ap and tanks? honestly its been so long since we had an ad champ released I cannot even remember which one was the last.
Graves.

Khyzrh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Xhyph, is nautilus design inspired by bioshock's big daddy's design???

chuck42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric faust View Post
is it link with the iron boots?
lol i love legend of zelda

BBFSmokedCayenne

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khyzrh View Post
Xhyph, is nautilus design inspired by bioshock's big daddy's design???
obviously

JLLPRO

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
1. Maybe.
2. You cannot hookshot to allied units and wards are untargetable by spells - unfortunately - As for low cliffs along river - those count as terrain in our engine. >_>
I apologize for the insolence your highness. But alas, Lee Sin (the blind monk, mabye you have heard of him) can target any said [ward] with his skill in the location of the "e" key. My Lord.

FreezingMage

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLLPRO View Post
I apologize for the insolence your highness. But alas, Lee Sin (the blind monk, mabye you have heard of him) can target any said [ward] with his skill in the location of the "e" key. My Lord.
umm... I`m pretty sure that`s his w(you know, the sheildy-lifestealy move). I could be wrong though.

Orphane

02-09-2012

Bump for visibility so people stop making new threads about Nautilus