Is it just me or is toplane...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotSwained

12-11-2012

the most fun (love melee bruiser 1v1 chess matches) but the least impactful (often "win lane and lose game")?

UrgotSwained

12-11-2012

Seems I should perfect my roaming...

Rooster Raiden

12-11-2012

Lmao neither. Top lane is rarely skill based, coming down to counters and jungle ganks.

Mid lane is probably the only skill lane in the game.

Phreak IRL

12-11-2012

Boots of mobility is the new meta.

Best Lolicon NA

12-11-2012

top is also my favorite lane, I just love how top lane plays.

UrgotSwained

12-11-2012

On a side note, who is your fav pro to watch, for me, Voy and Wings because they play my lane well, and Phantom because hes always pushing and humourous.

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Top lane is fun but the thing that sucks is that if your bot and mid suck then many times you will lose the game because the other team is fed and even though you may have dominated your lane you now have to deal with 3 or so enemies that are now fed.

If both teams are good however then many times the real action in the game doesn't happen until the 2 ppl at top lane come down and start getting in the team fights.

Gazerak

12-11-2012

If you want to impact the game during laning, pick tele or else pick shen if he isnt banned.

Fifth Scheme

12-11-2012

Top lane is the farming lane. You are too far away to help mid and bottom lane reliably. Answer to that is teleport. I love running teleport top. You need to roam to impact your team. This is why I play mid. However, when I play top, I run teleport.

UrgotSwained

12-11-2012

I was peekin at a pro's team, then went back to my profile and for a short second I had 2100 elo listed under my profile. I GIMP a little. (Gizzed In My Pants).