Fansite Focus: Shoutcasting & Ziggs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SHEIBA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2012

riot please remake Warwick...warwick is jungler champ but they not have CC skill to gank in early game like udyr (stun) , lee sen (flying kick) .etc champ jungler...

all jungler champ have cc in early game but not too this warwick so pls remake riot..hope u think about this

Kilthemall

02-08-2012

This shows that basically ziggs can do anything but stealth and tank, if u cant reach him, he can get a penta easy, kinda OP IMO

Aurum

Community Manager

02-08-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButButButILY View Post
I feel like there are more resources out there as well that help the community. I know my Ult In Ten videos have been greatly received by the community. I wish I could get some mention =(

If you are interested in seeing the episodes here is a link to the playlist.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0433C1E4F2B7C848
Ult in Ten is a great video channel with a unique format! Love the mix of pro players you have guest commentate in each show.

ButButButILY

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurum View Post
Ult in Ten is a great video channel with a unique format! Love the mix of pro players you have guest commentate in each show.
I am so glad you have heard of it! That really makes my day knowing that even Riot is taking notice to it =D. I would love to be featured or something to help get these videos out to the community. I feel like they are a very useful tool for learning how to improve one's gameplay. If you would like to talk about it or something I would love to chat with you on Skype

epicfang

02-08-2012

What's up with all the down votes on pg. 1?