Fansite Focus: Shoutcasting & Ziggs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scuzoid

02-07-2012

Interesting. Is this the same Ciderhelm from WoW's Tankspot? Haven't played or been to that website in years, cool to see he's still having success as a video game strategist.

MonsterTM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Hello there fellow League of Legend players. I am announcing of a search for mature people/players for shoutcasts. We are looking forward of creating a new weekly shoutcasts for all type of situations. While we are still following the summoner codes, we tend to also show how you may have fun while not breaking any codes

What we are looking for...
-someone with great experience with Vegas program
-2/3 players who would record there plays and opinion
-someone with great experience in website maintenance
-possibly a person with a great voice for recording to please our audience *

if you would like to try out, or just give your opinion about shoutcasts, or any way to help out.
please feel free to contact me on league of legend north american server - MonsterTM
skype - KingOfBigDaddy

Thank you for spending your time reading this, and a advance thank you if you would like to participate

shurkin

02-07-2012

low cd on bouncing bombs... yea ziggs with blue buff=other team cant stop moving unless they want to take a bomb to the face

Hushes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Ciderhelm and ColbyCheeze are my favorite to watch

sIllverback

02-07-2012

I don't believe Ziggs needs to be nerfed at all...without a slight buff to compensate at least. For one, his AP ratio is disgustingly bad. Two, like stated in the article his mana pool is, for all intents and purposes, non-existent. Three, his satchel charge CD is ungodly long for no reason. You're basically gambling whenever you throw one out. Will i get ganked in the next few minutes? Could i secure a kill if I throw it? Too bad. It's on CD and you died and your kill got away. And four, his ult could use a bit (A BIT) more base damage on it. I can't tell you how many times I threw an ult at an enemy that would've died to any other spell, hit them in the middle of the bomb, and have them walk away with a good amount of health.

Go ahead and nerf his range and passive, just consider these things as well.
1. Buff AP ratio on his abilities by a slight/decent amount
2. Buff his Ult damage by 50-150 base damage.
3. Reduce the cost on his spells
4. Reduce the CD on his satchel by a slight/decent amount

I feel Ziggs needs these buffs with or without a nerf (which I'll state again that I'm against), but if you really have to nerf his adorable ass, buff him significantly in return.

guaranic

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurum View Post
Ciderhlem and League Top 10 are both great fan-driven resources that players can use to get to know champions better. Random trivia, Spunkify (admin of League Top 10) actually contributed to the new player guide.
Interesting, although I think Ciderhelm will never be completely popular because he has a nasally voice.

Tom Bombadil

02-07-2012

Alright so after reading all the information about shoutcasting I have a a few questions I hope some of you on the forums can help me answer.

1. How does one get into shoutcasting? Like in the only way to spectate is practice games right now. So this confuses me.

2. I see some information about sony vegas. Should I be recording games and practice on those?

3. On the part of the publicity in one of the posts. How would you even begin to start to get it? Mentioned were fansites and things like livestream but I can only see those as for showing the games I play.

I really want to get into this somehow. I think it sounds like a blast and I know that I would do a good job at it. Helpful advice appreciated

Stabs3

02-07-2012

Ziggs is fun...if you can land any of his easy-to-avoid, slow-missile-speed skillshots

Marcian Tobay

02-07-2012

This fansite focus is fantastic! Would you consider paying homage to RP sites? Or Twitter accounts? Or RP Twitter accounts?

How about an RP Twitter Parody account?

... https://twitter.com/#!/warinstitutepsa is my project. I find it hard to describe. o.o;;

DiffTheEnder

02-07-2012

Nice posts!