Why people hate me when I go twitch jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DukeCah

02-07-2012

I was watching some videos of people playing with twich and one in special (this one ===> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY71jU4PBKE) made me think twitch is very good jungling.. But all the matches I played with him even before I lock in the champion the random players started to insult me. I wonder why.. Am I crazy or are they only trolls?

Please watch the video before any commentary...

Gage

02-07-2012

That guy in the video is full of it

TurqoiseTriangle

02-07-2012

While i have seen some significantly strong Twitch junglers in my time, what you must understand is that things people don't often see scare them. Don't see twitch often, REALLY don't see twitch jungles often.....and in popular opinion he isn't a very strong champion anyways. My best advice to you is to just hang in there and be confident in your skill to jungle well. I find that no matter how upset people get in champion select if you do well you're logic achieves validation

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

He needs to be supported early game in a way that's potentially difficult to get done in solo queue, so it's best to at least duo if you take him. But played right he sure makes all the early game of your teammates become really awesome!

Roger Barbossa

02-11-2012

I have played against some pretty good twitch junglers, but you might want to gank with your team more often, so they can see your efforts as a jungler; usually a newbie jungler would only kill monsters till they reached a certain levels before they even consider of ganking with the team; and by the time that they reached that levels... is either A: already too late to start thinking as a team, or B: the team hated him already cause he was not helping.

COLTRON

02-12-2012

twitch doesnt fit the meta currently. while he can jungle, and his ganks are fine, his late game doesnt fit with most team comp's. for instance who wants to play on a team thats got

twitch
cait
soraka
ahri
irelia

while this comp is just an example, it would lose 9/10 teamfights VS. a current meta team. if twitch were a tanky character, this composition would have much more teamfighting potential.

Lilani

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLTRON View Post
twitch doesnt fit the meta currently. while he can jungle, and his ganks are fine, his late game doesnt fit with most team comp's. for instance who wants to play on a team thats got

twitch
cait
soraka
ahri
irelia

while this comp is just an example, it would lose 9/10 teamfights VS. a current meta team. if twitch were a tanky character, this composition would have much more teamfighting potential.
So in other words your mid has to be an assassin your top has to be a fighter and your support can't be tanky support, and twitch can't be the AD carry in the comp he HAS to be the jungler?

the fact you think anyone would use that comp with twitch just makes you look horrible.
Can't have malphite top, or twitch bot with a tanky jungler, nor can the comp have any of the multiple tanky supports, it's gotta be soraka!

Tylerpb

08-12-2012

There are probably a good half dozen ways you could shift lanes around to make AD carry jungler work without losing any of the important aspects of the current preferred lane setup.

A lot of people just have poor critical thinking skills and so could never work out the current meta for themselves and as a result could never understand what aspects of it can be tweaked. It probably doesn't help that the highest level of competition in this game has stayed pretty low end so you don't see a very many of the higher end teams setting a good example in that respect.