WW build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zorasama

Senior Member

02-07-2012

i have no idea...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inhis

Senior Member

02-07-2012

lane or jungle?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demp

Senior Member

02-07-2012

First: lane or jungle?

Second: CDR tank, AD, AP, or on-hit?

edit: Why am I getting downvoted? WW is possibly the most versatile champion when it comes to viable builds (except maybe the AP... but it's viable for lulz).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicLegion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-07-2012

jungle-cloth 5 pots -dont go back till you use all your pots and have atleast 1 kill get your razor or madreds depending on how much gold you have. boots beserk - thing that increases your heal cant remember name - wits - frozen heart - cleaver is my build


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ohno21212

Senior Member

02-07-2012

jungle: Please dont, honestly i do love destroying warwicks as any other jungler in the game, but when that warwick is on my team i get very sad

Lane: im guessing wriggles and defensive


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSaladus

Senior Member

02-07-2012

Core:

Merc Threads>Wriggles>Frozen Heart>Wits End.


You can buy Mallet afterwards. You are pretty tanky now so u can do whatever u like. GA is a good option too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeIse

Senior Member

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicLegion View Post
jungle-cloth 5 pots -dont go back till you use all your pots and have atleast 1 kill get your razor or madreds depending on how much gold you have. boots beserk - thing that increases your heal cant remember name - wits - frozen heart - cleaver is my build
What? Why on earth would WW need potions of all things?

Longsword and 1 pot gave me a nice quick clear time with some AS marks. Maybe give that a shot? His passive is strong enough to get him through the weaker camps, and he'll only need that one pot against blue. After that, he has Q for health.

Tanky On Hit tends to work for him. the works, a Wriggles Wits End, Glacial Shroud, Frozen Mallet if you absolutely need the slow. I personally like picking up a Bloodthrister late game, after he's suitably tanky.

Of course you could also try balls to the wall AD with an IE, BT and PD. Otherwise an AD build is pretty wasted (Cleaver is actually worthless unless you're building ths way, his ult deals Magic damage). BT is the only exception as it has perfect synergy with his ult.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicLegion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeIse View Post
What? Why on earth would WW need potions of all things?

Longsword and 1 pot gave me a nice quick clear time with some AS marks. Maybe give that a shot? His passive is strong enough to get him through the weaker camps, and he'll only need that one pot against blue. After that, he has Q for health.
ive been meaning to try that lol. i just havent played jungle that much since the jungle update


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManBearAxe

Junior Member

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicLegion View Post
jungle-cloth 5 pots -dont go back till you use all your pots and have atleast 1 kill get your razor or madreds depending on how much gold you have. boots beserk - thing that increases your heal cant remember name - wits - frozen heart - cleaver is my build
Nonononononono NO! Don't start cloth-5. Your jungle will be slow and you'll constantly be on 80-100% with a Longsword + 1 pot anyway, and it will be faster. Wits end is amazing. So is glacial shroud and spirit visage. Sorc shoes / merc threads depending, frozen mallet maybe.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

Senior Member

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicLegion View Post
ive been meaning to try that lol. i just havent played jungle that much since the jungle update
Even before the jungle update, I've always gone Longsword+Health Pot and he does just fine.