Jarvan IV Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angel Sparrow

02-06-2012

Well... most of the champs that can dash or something can leave Jarvan IV Cataclysm, except Riven. That thing is kinda sad... I wonder, whats the point of Jarvan IV Ultimate? Do some damage and thats it? I think it needs a fix. I dont know, but I hate playing J4 vs Poppy, Vayne, Nidalee, Graves.

IMO when poppy use Heroic Charge to get out from J4 ultimate, she should be able to aim only champs inside the Cataclysm, same to Condemn.

Thats it. Waiting for some critics and comments.

DarkFuzz3825

02-06-2012

I've been having the same problems too with Jarvan's ult. In fact (don't quote me on this), I think there might be a glitch in the barriers that can have characters move through the bottom portion of the walls without having to use the spin move. Personal example: I tried ulting a Morgana (she did not have that Black Shield on) and she passed through the bottom wall of my ult without even trying.

Dark Ajax

02-06-2012

That ultimate scares me.

xXCFXx Avenger

02-07-2012

A. His ult needs a change, almost every champ can just jump out of it.

B. its buggy, and not just with the bottom walls, iv had people walk though my ult countless times.

main reason i stopped playing J4 =(

TheAvix

02-07-2012

I agree its a ult for a reason people should not be able to jump out or even flash our for that matter.

1337n00bh4x0r

02-07-2012

Be smart about it. Make them blow their flash first. Keep track of who on their team doesn't have flash. Use it to bottleneck their team away from yours, or flash ult on the back of their team and squish them in. You can always e-q out of it. Save yourself with it. Only use it to chase if you have to. It has a lot more utility than just "DEMACIAAAAA" every champion you see.

Guppers

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFuzz3825 View Post
I've been having the same problems too with Jarvan's ult. In fact (don't quote me on this), I think there might be a glitch in the barriers that can have characters move through the bottom portion of the walls without having to use the spin move. Personal example: I tried ulting a Morgana (she did not have that Black Shield on) and she passed through the bottom wall of my ult without even trying.
I don't know if the JIV ulti does dmg when it lands but it's possible she cast her shield at the same time you ulti. The dmg would have removed the shield and it's animation but she'd still have spell immunity for the duration of spell

Newatdizbrah

02-07-2012

"Do i hear...."
DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chess435

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newatdizbrah View Post
"Do i hear...."
DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Nope. Just Chuck Testa.

fabooloove

02-07-2012

It should change like "creates a personal arena around jarvan and his enemy + (insert another effect)"
lets say, a debuffing area?
Silence the target for 2 seconds?
The area damage nearby foes every second?

Or maybe just reduce the CD.