New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 11)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxy Destiny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

i like turtles.

Xanderac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

I kept waiting for rumble to be free but after decided to buy him since its been weeks and there is no sign he will ever be free.

Anidan

02-06-2012

I like this week's champion selection. No Trundle or Lee (though i already own the latter) or Rumble, but i've wanted to try Swain for quite some time, so i'm glad for that.

Archomental

02-06-2012

I know people make this comment a lot, but some champions really need some "free week attention". I leave it to y'all to count the specific ones, but really guys? Annie and Nasus and Blitzcrank again? Ehh. Oh well, I suppose I'll play Swain. He's fun. =D

satanwarmaster

02-06-2012

trundle and udyr please

Kanajos

02-06-2012

Wukong is gonna be so annoying by the end of the week. Good thing there are champs that are able to counter him this week (blitz and amumu).

Teganze

02-06-2012

Next week is going to be crazy - Ziggs free week :P.

TribeofOne

02-06-2012

@ Riot

Still no Akali, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Gragas, Kennen, Lee Sin, Lux, Tristana, Udyr, Xin Zhao.

"The silence of a falling star
lights up a purple sky
and as I wonder where [they] are
I'm so lonesome I could cry"

same post as last week, still true

@Pr3mium I main Mundo. He hasn't been free since I started playing league (several months). One of Riot's stated goals with the free champ rotation is to allow players the chance to play every champion "eventually". I feel they do a poor job at meeting this goal.

I wish they would increase the number of champions that a free each week and a MUCH better job of including the champions that are available rarely. The roster is approaching 100 champs.

Is there anything worse feeling leaugewise then buying a 6300 IP champ and then learning you don't like them?

Pr3mium

02-06-2012

My friend won't be happy since he mains Wu. xP

I have basically everyone but Maokai, but tried him last free week anyway. No one I want to try. I have Swain who at least I know how to easily counter.

edit: @TribeofOne: No one would want Eve to be free. Tristana is free for everyone so that would annoy everyone too.
I do agree they should put Mundo as a free champ (I feel like he was free a week or 2 ago, but I may be wrong).

Kagami

02-06-2012

Free Akali, when?, I mean she hasn't been free since I started months ago(last time as in June last year),,,