Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most kills you've gotten in TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

Recruiter

02-07-2012

30/5/10 with cait (died once to dragon and once to a minion thinking I could solo a tower end game which I did) but my best perfection was like 22/0/? with Tryndy usually I die a few times o other team surrenders at like 11 kills

JohnJohnJohnJohn

Recruiter

02-09-2012

27/4/19 shaco

King Chibles

Recruiter

07-21-2012

30/5 such a great day and with my favorite champion Jax!

HonorableGeneral

07-21-2012

10/5/17 as Xin Zhao.

Mind not seem like much, but let me tell you those 17 assists were probably the most hard-fought assists I've ever had to play for.

Soft Tortoise

Recruiter

07-22-2012

I had 27 kills w Sivir and a week ago i think i had 25 kills w cait, but we still lost becasue we had a very suicidal xin who afk'd because he was getting KS by a heim who was getting the kills after he was dead already

NightShiftNurses

07-22-2012

like 21/0/??? with renekton against olaf/morde/darius lmao they were MAAADDDDD "REN OP"

OnlyBotLane

07-22-2012

Eh kills aren't that important. They just give you the chance to get objectives. kill 1>3v2 at dragon>push tower etc...

Eryn

07-22-2012

Back before I had a job and could afford to buy RP, I made a bet with an old friend, Aruthax.

Aruthax no longer plays League (This bet was before Season 1 ended), but the bet went like this:

You can play any champion you want.
You have to win 10 games in a row.
You have to queue by yourself.
Your score has to be a minimum of 10 kills.
You cannot die in any of the games.
You must play the same champion everygame.

I wasn't yet level 30, but I went with my trusty pre-nerf AP Shaco.
In one of the games I got 61 kills.

Freakinferal

07-22-2012

Highest was with my favorite champ riven. 28/5(i think)/? They now fear tanky riven.

Uncle Jellyfish

07-23-2012

9/3/27 with Lulu. Majority of those kills were accidental KS's or cleanup. Boy was that game fun. Assists make all the difference.

But I guess going by kills alone, I went 28/0/?? with Magic Pen Mundo, once.