Most kills you've gotten in TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-07-2012

30/5/10 with cait (died once to dragon and once to a minion thinking I could solo a tower end game which I did) but my best perfection was like 22/0/? with Tryndy usually I die a few times o other team surrenders at like 11 kills

JohnJohnJohnJohn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

27/4/19 shaco

King Chibles

Recruiter

07-21-2012

30/5 such a great day and with my favorite champion Jax!

HonorableGeneral

07-21-2012

10/5/17 as Xin Zhao.

Mind not seem like much, but let me tell you those 17 assists were probably the most hard-fought assists I've ever had to play for.

Soft Tortoise

07-22-2012

I had 27 kills w Sivir and a week ago i think i had 25 kills w cait, but we still lost becasue we had a very suicidal xin who afk'd because he was getting KS by a heim who was getting the kills after he was dead already

NightShiftNurses

07-22-2012

like 21/0/??? with renekton against olaf/morde/darius lmao they were MAAADDDDD "REN OP"

OnlyBotLane

07-22-2012

Eh kills aren't that important. They just give you the chance to get objectives. kill 1>3v2 at dragon>push tower etc...

Eryn

07-22-2012

Back before I had a job and could afford to buy RP, I made a bet with an old friend, Aruthax.

Aruthax no longer plays League (This bet was before Season 1 ended), but the bet went like this:

You can play any champion you want.
You have to win 10 games in a row.
You have to queue by yourself.
Your score has to be a minimum of 10 kills.
You cannot die in any of the games.
You must play the same champion everygame.

I wasn't yet level 30, but I went with my trusty pre-nerf AP Shaco.
In one of the games I got 61 kills.

Freakinferal

07-22-2012

Highest was with my favorite champ riven. 28/5(i think)/? They now fear tanky riven.

Uncle Jellyfish

07-23-2012

9/3/27 with Lulu. Majority of those kills were accidental KS's or cleanup. Boy was that game fun. Assists make all the difference.

But I guess going by kills alone, I went 28/0/?? with Magic Pen Mundo, once.