Top AD Ranged Carries in Current Meta

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S0Stronk

02-06-2012

I think you highly underate Kogs early game. Hes the only AD carry I rape bot lane early no matter what champ composition im up against. Im probably using a fairly different setup for him (runes/masteries/items) if you think his early game is weak.

Basketdrive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0Stronk View Post
I think you highly underate Kogs early game. Hes the only AD carry I rape bot lane early no matter what champ composition im up against. Im probably using a fairly different setup for him (runes/masteries/items) if you think his early game is weak.
I think i might be underrating it just a bit, but is still feel thats my experience.

Duhizy

02-06-2012

have u played ashe after the buff? the reason she wasn't viable before wasn't because she didnt do enough damage but because any champ with burst early ex. graves, trist, sivir LITERALLY one shotted her with support help making her to risky and unworthy choice in competitive play. They buffed her health and armor specifically because this was the reason she was unviable and lowered volley cd early and mana costs to deal with champs that push hard like corki or trist. Shes still a situational pick as in she does lose to some lanes still but iv seen chaox use ashe more than sivir in the past week in scrims and go4lol tournament specifically because the situation allowed it and because she basically becomes untouchable in the hands of a mechanically good player late game.

Sokolniki

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhizy View Post
Shes still a situational pick as in she does lose to some lanes still but iv seen chaox use ashe more than sivir in the past week in scrims and go4lol tournament specifically because the situation allowed it and because she basically becomes untouchable in the hands of a mechanically good player late game.
In other words, generally, she's still a worse pick than most the other champs listed here.

Duhizy

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokolniki View Post
In other words, generally, she's still a worse pick than most the other champs listed here.
no actually at this point in time she should be placed between tristana and corki because she can beat vayne and corki in lane if played correctly and carries harder than both of them late game once again also in the right hands. she gets off many more shots to the enemy than vayne does making up for the damage difference late and can in the right hands endlessly kite them to death. that being said cait,sivir, mf still out lane her but they also out lane everyone so it makes no difference and she should be placed higher.

Basketdrive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Quote:
no actually at this point in time she should be placed between tristana and corki because she can beat vayne and corki in lane if played correctly and carries harder than both of them late game once again also in the right hands. she gets off many more shots to the enemy than vayne does making up for the damage difference late and can in the right hands endlessly kite them to death. that being said cait,sivir, mf still out lane her but they also out lane everyone so it makes no difference and she should be placed higher.
I still feel she doesn't have the capabilty to beat a corki in lane (if played right), but vayne she can beat, however vayne late game is hella strong.

Duhizy

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketdrive View Post
I still feel she doesn't have the capabilty to beat a corki in lane (if played right), but vayne she can beat, however vayne late game is hella strong.
vayne carrying harder late game is debatable against strong smart opponents. Think about it, the fact is that she gets more hits of so regardless of how u look at it the damage difference means nothing late game when the difference is 10 hits to 6 and lets not forget the fact that if they get hit even once there not gunna get away, vayne doesnt have the ability to secure as many kills AND thats not even mentioning the fact that her ult is able to catch people, steal buffs, and is one of the best engages in the game. vayne can chase one person down for the kill, ashe however can catch one person, slow their entire team for your team to clean up and as and ace in the hole can ult to make sure nothing goes wrong.

EagleZz

Recruiter

02-07-2012

No one mentioned twisted fate...
Really?

Basketdrive

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleZz View Post
No one mentioned twisted fate...
Really?
TF is really weak post nerf, he's starting to be played a little more as ap, which is where he belongs (same with kennen, but kennen is more viable.)

Basketdrive

02-07-2012

Quote:
vayne carrying harder late game is debatable against strong smart opponents. Think about it, the fact is that she gets more hits of so regardless of how u look at it the damage difference means nothing late game when the difference is 10 hits to 6 and lets not forget the fact that if they get hit even once there not gunna get away, vayne doesnt have the ability to secure as many kills AND thats not even mentioning the fact that her ult is able to catch people, steal buffs, and is one of the best engages in the game. vayne can chase one person down for the kill, ashe however can catch one person, slow their entire team for your team to clean up and as and ace in the hole can ult to make sure nothing goes wrong.
It's all about damage output. There is no way you can say ashe out damages vayne in any aspect. Ashe trades his ability to carry, for utility, which weaks the total damage out put of your team in fight greatly, and kills the point of a hard carry, TO DO DAMAGE.

1234567 ... 12